The Loop (TV)
Do you like this video?
- Written by:
- Directed by:
- Storyboarded by:
- With the Voice Talents of
- Jason Ritter as Dipper
- Kristen Schaal as Mabel
- Alex Hirsch as Grunkle Stan, Soos, Bill Cipher, Old Man McGucket, and Mayor Befufftlefumpter
- Linda Cardellini as Wendy
- J.K. Simmons as Ford
- Thurop Van Orman as Gideon Gleeful
- Jackie Buscarino as Pacifica
- Alfred Molina as Multi-Bear
- Gregg Turkington as Toby
- Kevin Michael Richardson as Chutzpar and Blubs
- Niki Yang as Candy
- Carl Faruolo as Grenda
- Brian Bloom as Rumble McSkirmish
- Will Forte as Cute Biker
- Jennifer Coolidge as Lazy Susan
- T.J. Miller as Robbie
- Nathan Fillion as Preston Northwest
- Larry King as Wax Larry King
- Cecil Baldwin as Tad Strange
- Keith Ferguson as Deputy Durland
- Kurt Braunohler as Greg Valentino
- Louis C.K. as The Horrifying Sweaty One-Armed Monstrosity
- John DiMaggio as Manly Dan
- Danielle Fishel as Pyronica
- Andy Merrill as Teeth
- Stephen Root as Bud Gleeful
- Kimberly Mooney as Janice Valentino
- Kari Wahlgren as Shandra Jimenez and Priscilla Northwest
- Kyle MacLachlan as Bus Driver
- Casting by:
- Dipper mentions the previous times he and Mabel defeated Bill in "Dreamscaperers" and "Sock Opera."
- Ford mentioned the metal plate in his head from "The Last Mabelcorn".
- This episode uses a different version of the Weirdmageddon theme song, by using the 1st version of the intro, and with 8-Ball, Teeth, Keyhole and Hectorgon being replaced with Dipper, Mabel and Stan.
- Dipper says "Ready to the head into the Unknown", which is the homage of Over the Garden Wall's ninth episode "Into the Unknown".
- Rumble does a thumbs up before fading away is a reference to the T-800 sacrifice from Terminator 2:Judgement day.
- "4-19-10 5-25-11-22-9-12-5 8-12-23-21-19-20 23-6-9-3-10-20 23 1-16-19-19-12 16-23-10-20 15-10 16-23-10-20 4-16-19-25'12-12 22-9-10-20 4-16-19 5-19-23-12 22-3-4 22-6-19-23-13 4-16-19 21-16-23-15-10, 23-10-20 8-23-25 4-16-19 21-9-5-4 4-16-19 8-6-9-8-16-19-21-25 1-15-12-12 23-12-12 22-19 12-9-5-4" uses the combined cipher (A1Z26, atbash, then caesar). It translates to: TEN SYMBOLS PLACED AROUND A WHEEL HAND IN HAND THEY'LL BOND THE SEAL BUT BREAK THE CHAIN, AND PAY THE COST THE PROPHECY WILL ALL BE LOST.
- "18-23-20-19-20 8-15-21-4-3-6-19-5 22-12-19-23-21-16-19-20 22-25 5-3-10 4-16-19 4-23-12-19'5 4-9-12-20, 4-16-19 5-3-11-11-19-6'5 20-9-10-19 15-10 11-19-11-9-6-15-19-5 4-16-19 8-15-10-19-5 5-4-15-12-12 8-12-23-25 9-10 23 5-3-10-10-25 5-3-11-11-19-6'5 20-23-25" uses a combined cipher (A1Z26, atbash, then caesar). translates to: FADED PICTURES BLEACHED BY SUN THE TALE’S TOLD, THE SUMMER’S DONE IN MEMORIES THE PINES STILL PLAY ON A SUNNY SUMMER’S DAY.
- Bill says in reverse in the burning scene, "X-O-L-O-T-L MY TIME HAS COME TO BURN, I ENVOKE THE ANCIENT POWER THAT I MAY RETURN"
Click here to view this page's gallery.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.