She attends the grand unveiling of Wax Stan at the Mystery Shack in "Headhunters," and becomes upset upon learning that Grunkle Stan lied about there being "free pizza" at the event. She ends up storming off with the rest of the angry crowd.
In "The Hand That Rocks the Mabel," she attends one of Gideon Gleeful's shows at the Tent of Telepathy, and later dines at the aquatic restaurant, where she becomes anxious to see whether or not Mabel Pines will agree to go on another date with Gideon.
In "Lefty," she makes another appearance where she is seen shopping for oranges. Later, she is seen on an escalator at Gravity Malls.
In "Mabel's Guide to Art," she is among the people lining up for a "caticature."
In "The Stanchurian Candidate," she is seen at the mayoral debate.
She enjoys the Pioneer Day festival, Gideon Gleeful's shows and merchandise, finding the boy himself adorable, and she is a frequent customer at the Mystery Shack. She also likes eating out and refunds, though she becomes angry when someone lies to her.
She has brown hair with curls at the bottom and a light skin tone. Her nose is small and round, with four freckles on it, and she has lashes on the bottoms of her eyes and large hips. Her typical outfit consists of a long-sleeved orange sweater-like shirt, light brown pants, brown flats, yellow triangle-shaped earrings, and she sometimes carries a deep reddish-purple purse with her.
- 103. "Headhunters" (no lines)
- 104. "The Hand That Rocks the Mabel"
- 106. "Dipper vs. Manliness" (no lines)
- 108. "Irrational Treasure" (no lines)
- 109. "The Time Traveler's Pig" (no lines)
- 110. "Fight Fighters" (no lines)
- 113. "Boss Mabel" (no lines)
- 115. "The Deep End" (no lines)
- 116. "Carpet Diem" (no lines)
- 4. "Lefty" (no lines)
- 11. "Mabel's Guide to Art" (no lines)
- 16. "Mabel's Scrapbook: Heist Movie" (no lines)
- 204. "Sock Opera" (no lines)
- 205. "Soos and the Real Girl" (no lines)
- 210. "Northwest Mansion Mystery" (no lines)
- 211. "Not What He Seems" (no lines)
- 214. "The Stanchurian Candidate" (no lines)
- In "Boss Mabel," a woman waiting on line for Cash Wheel shares the same model, but with a different color palette. This blonde version was also briefly glimpsed in "Dipper vs. Manliness" walking down the street after Dipper Pines leaves Greasy's Diner gloomily. The original orange shirt woman and the doppelganger make another reappearance together, sitting two rows apart in "Mabel's Scrapbook: Heist Movie" in The Royal Ragtime Theatre.
Click here to view this page's gallery.