m (Peacexfreedom moved page Ashley to Unnamed woman in blue over a redirect without leaving a redirect: Undoing vandalism name change)
Revision as of 15:37, 2 December 2019
In "Society of the Blind Eye," she is revealed to be a member of the Blind Eye Society, and the only female member of the society. Dipper and his friends ultimately stop them, erasing the other society members' memory of the society itself. However, she is not shown in this shot (though she is seen afterward with the same vacant expression as the others).
In "Northwest Mansion Mystery", she's among the town's people trying to catch a glance of the party inside the Northwest Manor. She also managed to get inside the party after Pacifica opened the main gate.
In "Not What He Seems," when one of the gravity anomalies occur, she is lifted off the ground and falls back down.
In "The Stanchurian Candidate," she is at the town meeting to discuss the new mayor, and among the voters throwing bird seed during the Friday debate.
The unnamed woman in blue has shoulder-length reddish-brown hair and olive-colored skin. She always wears a blue collared blouse tucked into dark turquoise pants with a blue headband and gold-colored stud earrings.
- 201. "Scary-oke" (no lines)
- 204. "Sock Opera" (no lines)
- 205. "Soos and the Real Girl" (no lines)
- 207. "Society of the Blind Eye" (no lines)
- 210. "Northwest Mansion Mystery" (no lines)
- 211. "Not What He Seems" (no lines)
- 214. "The Stanchurian Candidate" (no lines)
- 220. "Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls" (no lines)
Click here to view this page's gallery.