The soul patch man in blue is a resident of Gravity Falls, Oregon.
In "Dipper vs. Manliness," he is with his wife near the Mystery Shack.The Time Traveler's Pig," he attends the Mystery Fair. He is also seen visiting the Miserable Mabel attraction in the future without Waddles.
In "Not What He Seems," he is lifted off the ground during one of the moments when gravity is reversed.
He wears a teal v-neck shirt, brown shorts, and brown shoes. His hair is brown, with a lighter-colored streak by the widow's peak. He has a soul patch as his only facial hair.
- 106. "Dipper vs. Manliness" (no lines)
- 108. "Irrational Treasure" (no lines)
- 109. "The Time Traveler's Pig" (no lines)
- 110. "Fight Fighters" (no lines)
- 113. "Boss Mabel" (no lines)
- 115. "The Deep End"
- 201. "Scary-oke" (no lines)
- 203. "The Golf War" (no lines)
- 204. "Sock Opera" (no lines)
- 205. "Soos and the Real Girl" (no lines)
- 211. "Not What He Seems" (no lines)
- 220. "Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls" (no lines)
Click here to view this page's gallery.