|A darkness approaches...|
|This article is nominated for deletion because: |
Information transferred to List of unnamed characters
Please voice your opinion on this talk page if you disagree, or help the Gravity Falls Wiki by expanding it. Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
The scout lady is a resident of Gravity Falls, Oregon.
Her first appearance is in "Dipper vs. Manliness." In the beginning of the episode she is seen holding hands with a little boy while walking towards the Mystery Shack. Later in the episode after she accidentally bumps into Dipper Pines, she apologizes and tells him that she was looking for the mailman. As a sad Dipper misunderstands her and takes what she said as an insult, she asks him if he is crying, and without a reply Dipper runs toward the forest in tears.
In "The Stanchurian Candidate," she is at the town meeting to discuss the new mayor, and among the voters throwing bird seed during the Friday debate.
She has brown hair, pale skin, and is fairly thin. The only outfit she has been seen wearing so far appears to be a green scout uniform and brown hiking boots.
- 203. "The Golf War" (no lines)
- 204. "Sock Opera" (no lines)
- 205. "Soos and the Real Girl" (no lines)
- 214. "The Stanchurian Candidate" (no lines)
- 218. "Weirdmageddon Part 1" (no lines)
- 219. "Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality" (no lines)
- 220. "Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls" (no lines)
Click here to view this page's gallery.