In "The Hand That Rocks the Mabel," when Lil' Gideon throws his cape into the audience, the old woman is seen attacking the woman who caught it with her walker.
Though not much is known about her personality, she seems to appear grumpy most of the time. She has gargantuan strength, as seen in "Headhunters." In "Irrational Treasure," she is shown to be happy and smile a lot.
She's an elderly woman, very short in stature and rather stout. She has long, gray hair, and wears a pair of thick, full-moon like glasses. She dresses in fairly simple attire, wearing a short-sleeved purple shirt and gray pants. She also carries a cane to aid her in moving around.
- 101. "Tourist Trapped" (no lines)
- 103. "Headhunters" (no lines)
- 104. "The Hand That Rocks the Mabel" (no lines)
- 108. "Irrational Treasure"
- 115. "The Deep End" (no lines)
- 204. "Sock Opera" (no lines)
- 205. "Soos and the Real Girl" (no lines)
- 209. "The Love God" (pictured)
Click here to view this page's gallery.