In "The Legend of the Gobblewonker," he attends the opening of Fishing Season, and is pushed aside by Old Man McGucket, along with another fishmerman, as McGucket announces the appearance of the Gobblewonker. Later, he laughs at McGucket along with the rest of the crowd.
In "Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality" he is in Bill's Throne.
In "Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls" he visible again in Bill's Throne, though he is later freed.
He wears a teal short-sleeved top, and beige overalls and black boots, and a fishing hat. His body dimensions are disproportionate, and has large ears and no distinct lower jaw. The odd shape and proportions of his head make up his distinguishing appearance.
- 102. "The Legend of the Gobblewonker" (no lines)
- 103. "Headhunters" (no lines)
- 104. "The Hand That Rocks the Mabel" (no lines)
- 109. "The Time Traveler's Pig" (no lines)
- 219. "Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality" (no lines)
- 220. "Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls" (no lines)
Click here to view this page's gallery.