In "Gideon Rises," he has been hired as one of Gideon's bodyguards, along with Tats, and carries the Pines twins off stage after they disrupt the proceedings. He and Tats guard the area around the Mystery Shack as bouncers but are rendered unconscious and tied up by the Gnomes. Private footage of this man, as well of all the Gravity Falls residents, is later found in Gideon's possession.
In "The Stanchurian Candidate," he attends the Friday debate with numerous other residents of Gravity Falls.
In "Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls" he is shown to be one of the few townsfolk who are able to evade capture and madness, huddling around a fire in the open with other survivors. He is startled when he an enormous machine advances near him. It can be assumed that after the events of Weirdmageddon were reversed, this man reunited with the captured residents.
The man is very big and muscular, albeit slightly top-heavy. He usually has dark skin, though it is sometimes light, while he also has a unibrow, a goatee, and a knocked out tooth. His right hand is bandaged with white tape and he has a tattoo of a grey cat's head on the palm of his left hand. He wears either a green or a white muscle shirt, a belt that reads Pain, dark brown pants, and brown cowboy boots. His skin and tank top colors change in the episodes he appears in; sometimes his skin is light and his tank top is green, but most times it is dark with a white tank top.
- This man appears with light skin in only two episodes, but has his most major role in one of them.
- Although the dark skin version shares the same model as the light, the light debuts as one of Gideon's bodyguards in "Gideon Rises." This may mean that because the other bodyguard, Tats, has dark skin, the animators may have wanted it to be easier to distinguish between the two characters, so they altered this man's skin tone.
- When the man's arms are zoomed in on as he takes the Pines twins off the stage in "Gideon Rises," they have changed color from light to dark.
- During this man's final appearance in the series, his boots are slightly cut at the top.
- 103. "Headhunters" (no lines)
- 114. "Bottomless Pit!"
- 115. "The Deep End" (no lines)
- 120. "Gideon Rises" (no lines)
Click here to view this page's gallery.