FANDOM


  • If you don,t want to create one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode to feel better, do you want to create one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode to get money from it and feel better? Yes copyrigth could prevent you from doing that but it doesn,t. I know much about copyrigth and what things has been prevented by copyrigth. You can get money from creating one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode whitout being prevented by copyrigth. Before i write more about that i want to tell you how we can create one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode as good as the episodes that has been created. It,s harder for us to create one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode as good as the episodes that has been created but if we create the episode slower we can do it. We aren,t nearly as strong and smart as the creators was when they created the episodes that has been created but becuase we have watched Gravity Falls it,s easier for us to do it by basing it from that. This is worse then the creators creating one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode but it,s better then one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode not being created and everyone want things to be better. Doing this has a higher chance of giving you much more money and make you feel a medium amount better.



    Why creating one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode makes you feel better if you want to create it is becuase it makes more Gravity Falls Season 3 episodes have a higher chance to be created by you or others, when the episode has been created you will get money from it and you have one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode to watch and enjoy. The episodes that has been created by the creators is protected by copyrigth and only the creators can get money from them. What we can do is get money from a episode we create. Copyrigth doesn,t prevent you from getting money from creating one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode as long the episode we create isn,t more similiar to the episodes that has been created then they are to eachother. As long as the main characters don,t do the same things as that they do in the episodes that has been created in the episode we create we won,t get copyrigth trouble. The schack which is a location need to be little different. The intro need to be different. Nothing else need to be different. The things that need to be different makes the episode so little different that it doesn,t matter. We work together on internet. We get money from the episode by making poeple buy the episode or give the episode ads. I don,t how to that but others do.



    Becuase Gravity Falls is considered to be the best cartoon ever you will get less money or as much money or more money from creating one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode slower as you get from what you an do to get money and you feel better. Even if creating the episode makes your life worse during the time it takes to create one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode you have done a good thing for the world by making what it considered to be the best cartoon ever have a higher chance to have as much episodes as most cartoons do. Yes more poeple then the poeple on the forums is needed to create one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode so you need to tell others that isn,t on this forum this. It could make your life better and you want to countinue creating more Gravity Falls Season 3 episodes. You probably want to watch what will happen when Dipper, Mabel and Waddles returns to Gravity Falls, watch one more Gravity Falls episode and a Gravity Falls episode when things are older more then another episode. This isn,t about creating Gravity Falls Season 3 fanmade. It,s about creating what,s called Gravity Falls Season 3 Episode 1. Share concepts if you want to and can. Animate if you want to and can. Do voice acting if you want to and can. You create Gravity Falls Season 3 Episode 1 by putting effort in it. I, you and others will feel better if you post that you want to create Gravity Falls Season 3 Episode 1 to get money from it and feel better.

      Loading editor
    • Riverdale Chauffeur
      Riverdale Chauffeur removed this reply because:
      Not applicable
      23:45, March 12, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Okay, dude?

      No.

      You posted this rant on my discussion and it was just completely unrelated to what I was talking about; nor does it contribute to any of this wiki in any way. It's just your way of ranting about it for attention. Go do that on some other website where people will actually listen, please.

      And trying to blackmail the creator into continuing the series?

      Not cool, dude. Not cool.

        Loading editor
    • So you don,t do this? This tells that everyone other then myself that has been on this forum the latest 18 days and the 12 days after i post this are idiots and emos and both. These poeple are inferior to the avarage poeple that watched Gravity Falls. If you aren,t a idiot or emo or both and sees this discussion for the first time, if you want to write a message that you create Gravity Falls Season 3 Episode 1 to get money from it and feel better on my message wall. You go to my message wall by clicking on my account. I won,t look at this forum again.

        Loading editor
    • Riverdale Chauffeur
      Riverdale Chauffeur removed this reply because:
      Not applicable.
      23:45, March 12, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Fozylux wrote:
      If you don,t want to create one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode to feel better, do you want to create one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode to get money from it and feel better? Yes copyrigth could prevent you from doing that but it doesn,t. I know much about copyrigth and what things has been prevented by copyrigth. You can get money from creating one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode whitout being prevented by copyrigth. Before i write more about that i want to tell you how we can create one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode as good as the episodes that has been created. It,s harder for us to create one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode as good as the episodes that has been created but if we create the episode slower we can do it. We aren,t nearly as strong and smart as the creators was when they created the episodes that has been created but becuase we have watched Gravity Falls it,s easier for us to do it by basing it from that. This is worse then the creators creating one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode but it,s better then one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode not being created and everyone want things to be better. Doing this has a higher chance of giving you much more money and make you feel a medium amount better.


      Why creating one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode makes you feel better if you want to create it is becuase it makes more Gravity Falls Season 3 episodes have a higher chance to be created by you or others, when the episode has been created you will get money from it and you have one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode to watch and enjoy. The episodes that has been created by the creators is protected by copyrigth and only the creators can get money from them. What we can do is get money from a episode we create. Copyrigth doesn,t prevent you from getting money from creating one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode as long the episode we create isn,t more similiar to the episodes that has been created then they are to eachother. As long as the main characters don,t do the same things as that they do in the episodes that has been created in the episode we create we won,t get copyrigth trouble. The schack which is a location need to be little different. The intro need to be different. Nothing else need to be different. The things that need to be different makes the episode so little different that it doesn,t matter. We work together on internet. We get money from the episode by making poeple buy the episode or give the episode ads. I don,t how to that but others do.



      Becuase Gravity Falls is considered to be the best cartoon ever you will get less money or as much money or more money from creating one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode slower as you get from what you an do to get money and you feel better. Even if creating the episode makes your life worse during the time it takes to create one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode you have done a good thing for the world by making what it considered to be the best cartoon ever have a higher chance to have as much episodes as most cartoons do. Yes more poeple then the poeple on the forums is needed to create one Gravity Falls Season 3 episode so you need to tell others that isn,t on this forum this. It could make your life better and you want to countinue creating more Gravity Falls Season 3 episodes. You probably want to watch what will happen when Dipper, Mabel and Waddles returns to Gravity Falls, watch one more Gravity Falls episode and a Gravity Falls episode when things are older more then another episode. This isn,t about creating Gravity Falls Season 3 fanmade. It,s about creating what,s called Gravity Falls Season 3 Episode 1. Share concepts if you want to and can. Animate if you want to and can. Do voice acting if you want to and can. You create Gravity Falls Season 3 Episode 1 by putting effort in it. I, you and others will feel better if you post that you want to create Gravity Falls Season 3 Episode 1 to get money from it and feel better.

      Kid, you suck at grammar. Stop posting this everywhere. No one wants to see you advertise you for something you've never done. You look stupid. 



      Also. It's "don't" not "don,t"

        Loading editor
    • apperetly everyone who doesn't want to make season 3 is an "idiots or emo or both"

        Loading editor
    • Riverdale Chauffeur
      Riverdale Chauffeur removed this reply because:
      Not applicable
      23:45, March 12, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • CartoonWanderer wrote:
      Okay, dude?

      No.

      You posted this rant on my discussion and it was just completely unrelated to what I was talking about; nor does it contribute to any of this wiki in any way. It's just your way of ranting about it for attention. Go do that on some other website where people will actually listen, please.



      And trying to blackmail the creator into continuing the series?

      Not cool, dude. Not cool.

      What makes you think people would actually listen to a 4 year old who uses commas instead of apostrophes

        Loading editor
    • It's either a bot or Grunkle Stan himself just manifested into the real world, beacuse of how fishy and suspisous this sounds...likely a bit of both

        Loading editor
    • please do it! take back the falls!

        Loading editor
    • hay dus eny one wate to help me right a script?

        Loading editor
    • Riverdale Chauffeur wrote:
      Just stop now please, because I personally think you're a very young individual who has zero experience in the real world.

      im guna block "riverdale chauffeur"

        Loading editor
    • Riverdale Chauffeur wrote:
      Lol I'm likely never replying in this forum again either. BTW I can tell no one will try anything to help you because even the bluntest tool in the shed can see that this idea of yours is 99% flawed. Oh wait, I believe you are the bluntest tool xD.

      Also, who gives kudos to themselves. Let me guess, a narcissistic fool

      me: im helping "fozylux"! you jerk! get out of here! BTW dont even think about call ing me mean be cus YOU were the one ho start ed it

        Loading editor
    • Riverdale Chauffeur
      Riverdale Chauffeur removed this reply because:
      Not applicable
      23:46, March 12, 2020
      This reply has been removed
    • Eesh, that kid really has to learn some grammar. 

        Loading editor
    • Actually, it'd be really cool if the original producers went back and made a Season 3. I mean, i'd love to see a new series where Mabel and Dipper came back for a second summer with a whole new plot. However, Alex Hirsch(director of the series) himself stated that he had finished the story he had started out to tell. He's currently working on something new too(Yay?).

      I appreciate that some fans are passionate enough to create a fanmade version of Gravity Falls Season 3 but from my experience with fandom it just isn't the same. I'm not trying to insult the fandom but Riverdale has a point, the fandom just can't get together the resources to make a quality series the seems just like the original. I want to keep the original quality of the film where it is(Sorry but I just detest low quality animation).

      Also it's not cool to post that message everywhere. It's really irrelavant to other posts and if you want you can start your own thread like you've done here.

      All in all, I'm glad there are more fans out the like me who would love to make a new series but you've got to admit, it wouldn't be as good as the original.

        Loading editor
    • Riverdale Chauffeur wrote:
      Just stop now please, because I personally think you're a very young individual who has zero experience in the real world.

      You remind me of someone. And that's not a good thing. Because that someone has done too many rude things to me and other people. And if you ever create a thread, I will personally do what you did here to you. Understand? Good.

        Loading editor
    • Look. no. all of you. no. "Foxylux" is a good kid. just cause he has bad grammer and dreams doesn't mean we should shut them down like that. just let him know that he shouldn't post this everywhere. heck, if you had bad grammer and a good idea, how would you feel if this happened to you. pretty bad right? and don't say you don't care, because you know that's not true. Some kids are young and don't have much experince, but what about kids with disabilities. you know nothing about this kid, and therefore have no right to assume anything. have you ever heard, "hurt people, hurt people" before? Because i'm sorry for whatever someone did to you to make you bully this kid, but you have no reason to do this. so stop. "Foxylux," the god of YEET is on your side. "If you have to hurt other people in order to feel powerful, you must be an extremely weak individual." - Bobby Mattingly

        Loading editor
    • Maybe.

        Loading editor
    • The god of YEET wrote:
      Look. no. all of you. no. "Foxylux" is a good kid. just cause he has bad grammer and dreams doesn't mean we should shut them down like that. just let him know that he shouldn't post this everywhere. heck, if you had bad grammer and a good idea, how would you feel if this happened to you. pretty bad right? and don't say you don't care, because you know that's not true. Some kids are young and don't have much experince, but what about kids with disabilities. you know nothing about this kid, and therefore have no right to assume anything. have you ever heard, "hurt people, hurt people" before? Because i'm sorry for whatever someone did to you to make you bully this kid, but you have no reason to do this. so stop. "Foxylux," the god of YEET is on your side. "If you have to hurt other people in order to feel powerful, you must be an extremely weak individual." - Bobby Mattingly

      Guess who's also on your side? Me. 

      "If you’re insulting people on the Internet, you must be ugly on the inside."

      -Anonymous

        Loading editor
    • I would just like to point out to both of you: Not everyone who replied to this kid was insulting them. I merely asked them to post their rant somewhere else and not spam it on everyone else's threads. I also pointed out that this kid was trying to blackmail the creator of Gravity Falls into continuing the show, which is not great in all aspects.

      No, the fact that people were being rude about their grammar and spelling isn't great. But did you notice their reply to what me and the first person to reply was? They made a new account, and replied with this: "So you don,t do this? This tells that everyone other then myself that has been on this forum the latest 18 days and the 12 days after i post this are idiots and emos and both. These poeple are inferior to the avarage poeple that watched Gravity Falls. If you aren,t a idiot or emo or both and sees this discussion for the first time, if you want to write a message that you create Gravity Falls Season 3 Episode 1 to get money from it and feel better on my message wall. You go to my message wall by clicking on my account. I won,t look at this forum again."

      They think the people replying to this forum is the creator of Gravity Falls, and are insulting them all. I was one of them. If anyone started the petty insult war, it was them.

      Good kid? No, if they were a good kid they wouldn't blackmail, name-call, and insult others.

        Loading editor
    • Guesswho27 wrote:

      Riverdale Chauffeur wrote:
      Just stop now please, because I personally think you're a very young individual who has zero experience in the real world.

      You remind me of someone. And that's not a good thing. Because that someone has done too many rude things to me and other people. And if you ever create a thread, I will personally do what you did here to you. Understand? Good.

      Is that a threat? You're a hypocrite, and you are mistaken. It's funny to me how you think your opinion, targeting solely me and my own opinions, has any relevance to the topic at hand. If I ever do create a thread on this site, you can be sure I will not be taking nonsense from you.

      I hope you learn to allow people to take deserved criticism in the future. I hope you don't divide a fan site's remaining active users by naming 'sides.' And I hope you can learn to contribute something to this Wiki instead of just two unnecessary thread replies.

        Loading editor
    • Jesus fucking christ, don't you have better things to do than arguing on a wiki for a cartoon?

        Loading editor
    • I agree. Let's stop this senseless argument like responsible people.

        Loading editor
    • An anonymous contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+