FANDOM


  • With the finale less than 4 days away and the 68-hour marathon starting tomorrow, today's activity is more of a question: What are you doing to prepare for the finale? Are you doing anything special on Monday?


    Since today's activity is less interactive than the others, there is also a poll up (click here)

      Loading editor
    • I'm gonna wear my Gravity Falls T-Shirt, while holding D&MGtM&NF

        Loading editor
    • I'm going to get all the comfort food I can find. 

        Loading editor
    • I'm gonna get more hyped every single day, and watch Gravity Falls all monday because I have the day off school!!! as to how to pass the time... probably just doodle and watch my favorite episodes :)

        Loading editor
    • I'm going to wear my Wendy cosplay and attempt to do a reaction video. And I'm going to be like this while watching also
      S2e10 marathon ready
        Loading editor
    • I'm gonna eat snacks and scream loudly as my parents tell me it's not a big deal because it's just a cute cartoon and I'm like "YOU DON'T GET TO JUDGE ME, MOM! YOU DON'T GET TO JUDGE!" and they're just looking at the screen seeing a yellow triangle, two children, and an old dude. It'll be really awkward. She'll tell me to keep it down and I'm like "YOU HAVEN'T EVEN GIVEN THIS SHOW A CHANCE! YOU DON'T KNOW HOW IMPORTANT THIS MOMENT IS IN MY LIFE!" and she'll be like "gosh just shut up" and I'll be sad and then I missed a good minute of the finale and cry.

      the end~

        Loading editor
    • I'm going to watch around 10 episodes per day (or more) to fit in the entire series before Monday, as well as finish up a fic or two before then that I have super-procrastinated on. :P

      That, and possibly make this song-picture thing (since I can't really make fan videos well) about the twins.

        Loading editor
    • I'm going to marathon this weekend and durning the finale I'll be wearing my Gravity Falls stuff: Hat (Dipper, or Stan Fez), Shirt (Puppy playing basketball or Bill Cipher that I wore when I met Alex,I also have a stan shirt and xmas Bill sweater shirt), Pine Tree Pants, while I drink from my Gravity Falls mug, make some Pitt Cola, Gummy Koalas and Smile Dip (Make labels for Sprite, Gummy Bears, and Fun Dip. Also a snack ramp), and last but not least, have my signed Waddles by my side to enjoy the ride! ;D;
      DI Mabel and Waddles

      I love my pig!

        Loading editor
    • I'm making cupcakes with the Cipher Wheel symbols on them.  I'll also be carrying a party blower to school.  And tissues.  And maybe a coffin.  

        Loading editor
    • I'll be watching with my brothers and sister.

        Loading editor
    • I may not watch it on Monday (no cable gosh Diddly darn it) but I'm going to change my avatar the the flag thing, wear my Dipper hat and my Dipper shirt and ill be on chat crying and stuff like that. Also school is canceled all day so can do all those things yay!

        Loading editor
    • I'll be watching the season finale after my school days is over. Then I'll be preparing some food and drinks and share it with my lil brother.

        Loading editor
    • I won't be on the wiki when the finale happens or until I see the episode

        Loading editor
    • I'll be watching every single repeat of the episodes until I reach the final episode. And I'll be checking my social media accounts and doodling in my journals until then. After that, I'll be taking images of the series finale and recording myself reacting to the ultimate sacrifice on my SnapChat on Monday.

        Loading editor
    • I'll be eating, and wearing President's Day and Gravity Falls-like clothes. Also, don't forget the Dipper Hats!

      Unfortunately, I'm not allowed to stay up after 11, so I have to find an easier way to prepare to take back the feels.

        Loading editor
    • I might wear my dipper hat (if i can find it)

      And i have this cute gf shirt too!!

      Maybe i should eat doritos..

        Loading editor
    • I Will Be With My Mabel,Waddles & Barfing Gnome.

      I Will Eat Doritos™ & Cry While Watching the finale!

        Loading editor
    • I will awkwardly try to keep my mother away from the TV (I have a weird thing about watching TV while other people who are not directly watching the show with me are in the room) while my sister is watching the finale and awkardly try to avoid seeing/hearing important details (although this will be impossible seeing as my sister shouts out important plot details as they happen (eg OH MY GOD HE'S DEAD NOOOOOOO).)

        Loading editor
    • I will binge on a whole bag of Doritos and excercise right after I'm done watching the finale.

        Loading editor
    • I'll cry all day.

        Loading editor
    • Que dice hay

        Loading editor
    • My whole family will wear gravity falls costumes (I'm Wendy)

      And I will be making a bunch of gravity falls snacks (Mabel juice anyone?)

      And afterwards I will pour my feelings onto chat

        Loading editor
    • I'm going to stay in bed until the Gravity Falls finale ends. No toilet, no getting up for food or water, no chores.

        Loading editor
    • HABLEN ESPAÑOL PA QUE ENTIENDA

        Loading editor
    • I think I'll buy myself a McDonalds lunch for this special occasion and watch it from my recorded chapters from "Dipper & Mabel VS the future" until the last episode begins.

      It's going to be 2 hours of full-blown hype...

      Short14 Gravity Falls Public Access TV

      This is going to be the best monday EVER.

        Loading editor
    • I created my own snack ramps from "Dungeons Dungeons and more Dungeons"

        Loading editor
    • I'm keeping me earbuds in all day listening to Gravity Falls during classes, totally ditching regional theater competition practice after school to go home and watch GF on TV and running from everyone on my team.

        Loading editor
    • I'm going to read through the wiki and then watch the first 2 parts of Weirdmageddon (3 if i want to count Dipper and Mable vs the Future)

        Loading editor
    • Wearing all the flannel I can find.

        Loading editor
    • Bodacious T wrote:
      Wearing all the flannel I can find.

      I'm also going to be wearing flannel cause I'm dressing as Wendy Corduroy XD

        Loading editor
    • I'm afraid I'll probably miss out all the hype and get spoiled. But whatever, I'm cool with spoilers. I'll probably have to wait until the finale airs in Russia, which takes about one to two weeks, maybe less time after the original premiere. I won't be surprised if Dipper & Pacifica become a couple in the last episode, though I doubt that would happen. Anyway, once the final episode airs in Russia, I'll marathon the last part of the season, starting with Dipper & Mabel vs. the Future, until the end!

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      I'm afraid I'll probably miss out all the hype and get spoiled. But whatever, I'm cool with spoilers. I'll probably have to wait until the finale airs in Russia, which takes about one to two weeks, maybe less time after the original premiere. I won't be surprised if Dipper & Pacifica become a couple in the last episode, though I doubt that would happen. Anyway, once the final episode airs in Russia, I'll marathon the last part of the season, starting with Dipper & Mabel vs. the Future, until the end!

      Or you can do what I did when living in Spain and go to Animeflavor.me and watch it online up to a maximum of two days after it airs.

        Loading editor
    • I'm gonna hug all of my GF figurines, mostly Mabel since she is my total fav XD. Though i wish i could find a GF shirt around here somewhere :( I'm also gonna need like 20 boxes of tissues!

        Loading editor
    • Muffin59959 wrote: I'm gonna hug all of my GF figurines, mostly Mabel since she is my total fav XD. Though i wish i could find a GF shirt around here somewhere :( I'm also gonna need like 20 boxes of tissues!

      All of that applies to me except I have a Gravity Falls shirt and my favorite character is Wendy

        Loading editor
    • Watching the marathon while wearing my Dipper hat and possibly a Gravity Falls shirt. May go full Dipper cosplay. May move my Bill cosplay to my bed while I watch, I have a TV in my room.

        Loading editor
    • I'm going to turn the lights off and sit through the whole thing without going to the bathroom.

        Loading editor
    • ^ same

        Loading editor
    • ^^ Sounds about right.

        Loading editor
    • Ugh i need to plan on taking a trip to get a GF shirt. Anyone know where i can find them? I think hot topic has them, but i do not think my walmart has any. Please, i need one for da finale tonight D: i'm gonna cry so hard for whoever is gonna die. 

        Loading editor
    • Today I'll be cosplaying all of the main characters, stuffing my face with food, crying, screaming, flipping out, listening to GF amv's songs, watching the whole series over again, AND DYING WHEN THE END IS HERE.

        Loading editor
    • I realized that I never answered my own question!

      I'm dressed up as Mabel (a puppy playing basketball sweater from Irrational Treasure...Dorito earrings included), and I made the Pitt Cola box with a mouth ramp (from Dungeons, Dungeons and More Dungeons, and yes I'm filling it with popcorn and pine tree shaped cookies)

      Though maybe I should have a tissue box with me for the finale...

        Loading editor
    • Unfortunately I don't have the channel so I am going to have to watch it online tomorrow (as usual), I hope you all enjoy the episode and try not to spoil too much for those who are unable to watch it tonight

        Loading editor
    • The Puppeteer King wrote:
      Unfortunately I don't have the channel so I am going to have to watch it online tomorrow (as usual), I hope you all enjoy the episode and try not to spoil too much for those who are unable to watch it tonight

      Ditto, I only have disney channel :(. I wish they kept it on Disney Channel instead of moving it onto Disney XD though.

        Loading editor
    • When the theme song comes on, I'm gonna start screaming like Mabel and Grenda in "Roadside Attraction" Ok... maybe not that extreme... (I'll just squeal like Waddles)
      S1e18 Waddles stare
        Loading editor
    • Currently wearing Bewarb shirt.

        Loading editor
    • So It Did NOT GIVE ME "the feels"

      So That Was Great!



      1. TheEnd #HappyBdayMabel&Dipper #It'sOver. The Dorito Flavors were:

      Nacho Cheese,Spicy Nacho,Roulette(Taste Test purposes.) & Jacked ones

        Loading editor
    • THE FEELS!!!!

        Loading editor
    • Mixel master 888
      Mixel master 888 removed this reply because:
      idk
      01:27, February 16, 2016
      This reply has been removed
    • i built a plywood seating area for bionicles

        Loading editor
    • I couldn't KEEP IT IN ANYMORE, right when the scene of Waddles trying to make Mabel stay and Grenda, Candy, and Mabel hugging my heart completely crushed into bits :(

        Loading editor
    • Muffin59959 wrote:
      I couldn't KEEP IT IN ANYMORE, right when the scene of Waddles trying to make Mabel stay and Grenda, Candy, and Mabel hugging my heart completely crushed into bits :(

      I cried too, but SPOILERS!

      The ending was so loaded with feels, tho. (Now this ISN'T a spoiler because ya'll knew it would happen).

        Loading editor
    • In my opinion, there is a slight problem: Dipper is still single. I expected him to hook up with Pacifica at the end, but nope. I guess Alex Hirsch really didn't want Dippifica to happen, and I'm kind of dissapointed, and that was probably the intention, given how many times Alex trolled us in the past. Maybe a comic book or a TV short will take care of Dipper's single romance status, but as of now, I say Gravity Falls is over. Still a satisfying ending, though.

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      In my opinion, there is a slight problem: Dipper is still single. I expected him to hook up with Pacifica at the end, but nope. I guess Alex Hirsch really didn't want Dippifica to happen, and I'm kind of dissapointed, and that was probably the intention, given how many times Alex trolled us in the past. Maybe a comic book or a TV short will take care of Dipper's single romance status, but as of now, I say Gravity Falls is over. Still a satisfying ending, though.

      Shipping isn't really his thing but be glad that Dipper and Pacifica are friends and no longer enemies because it's better than nothing. I'm not gonna lie, I am very sad that the series had ended but the ending was satisfying and fulfilling, I am glad the series existed but the series is like ice cream, if you eat it now you'll enjoy every moment of it, if it lasts too long then you can no longer enjoy it.

        Loading editor
    • I don't think there's really a word in any human language that means "Happy, sad, satisfied, and awestruck" all at the same time, exactly... but whatever that emtion is, it's what I felt.

        Loading editor
    • Per Ankh wrote:
      I don't think there's really a word in any human language that means "Happy, sad, satisfied, and awestruck" all at the same time, exactly... but whatever that emtion is, it's what I felt.

      I think it's called 'overwhelmed'

      Grammar Nazis rule.

        Loading editor
    • Mmm... close, but not quite... I'm not overwhelmed exactly, more regular "whelmed" (Thank you, Young Justice!).

        Loading editor
    • The Puppeteer King wrote:
      WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      In my opinion, there is a slight problem: Dipper is still single. I expected him to hook up with Pacifica at the end, but nope. I guess Alex Hirsch really didn't want Dippifica to happen, and I'm kind of dissapointed, and that was probably the intention, given how many times Alex trolled us in the past. Maybe a comic book or a TV short will take care of Dipper's single romance status, but as of now, I say Gravity Falls is over. Still a satisfying ending, though.
      Shipping isn't really his thing but be glad that Dipper and Pacifica are friends and no longer enemies because it's better than nothing. I'm not gonna lie, I am very sad that the series had ended but the ending was satisfying and fulfilling, I am glad the series existed but the series is like ice cream, if you eat it now you'll enjoy every moment of it, if it lasts too long then you can no longer enjoy it.

      I agree with what you guys are saying. Mainly because it feels like Dipper never really got over Wendy completely - while Mabel got a first kiss and a revolving door of love interests. 

        Loading editor
    • LOVED the ending though. Sad to see it go. 

        Loading editor
    • BTW, has anyone seen or solved the cipher that was on the bus seat? Its driving me nuts.

        Loading editor
    • The ending made me cry (SPOILER ALERT AHEAD, IF YOU DIDN'T WATCH YET THEN DON'T READ, i dont want to spoil anything for you!) Two certain parts made me super sad. 1) When Waddles wouldn't let Mabel leave to go on the bus, 2) For some reason when it showed the attic all empty for the last time, it made me cry because of all of the memories that took place there, like when they played Attic Stuff Golf! (i warned you about these spoilers, but if you ended up reading them anyways even though you may not have watched it yet, then i am sorry, but again i did warn you. (sorry if i sound rude of any sort!)

        Loading editor
    • Die before the it even aired but now I watch it and I'm writing this comment form the other side.

        Loading editor
    • I'm with Alex on this, I never cared for the shipping. And even laugh and tease some shippers like Alex had, but... 

      ...who could really blame him? xD I mean, c'mon, Dipper and Mabel are based on both him and Ariel, so it's like shipping yourself with some... fictional people you just made up in your head.

      Kinda weird if you do that lol

        Loading editor
    • Muffin59959 wrote:
      I couldn't KEEP IT IN ANYMORE, right when the scene of Waddles trying to make Mabel stay and Grenda, Candy, and Mabel hugging my heart completely crushed into bits :(

      I know. Part of me wanted them to stay there. It's hard saying bye. :(

        Loading editor
    • Vivian James wrote:
      I'm with Alex on this, I never cared for the shipping. And even laugh and tease some shippers like Alex had, but... 

      ...who could really blame him? xD I mean, c'mon, Dipper and Mabel are based on both him and Ariel, so it's like shipping yourself with some... fictional people you just made up in your head.

      Kinda weird if you do that lol


      I guess you have a point there. In my mind, Dipper is single. Who knows, maybe he'll actually create his own show like his real-life counterpart.

        Loading editor
    • I think what you were trying to say is:

      "I COULDN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE! When I saw the scene of Waddles trying to make Mabel stay and the one with Grenda, Candy and Mabel hugging, my heart was crushed into bits :'("

      (Following Ford's example, from now on I'm going to become a full fledged grammar nazi).

        Loading editor
    • Felipe6666 wrote: I think what you were trying to say is:

      "I COULDN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE! When I saw the scene of Waddles trying to make Mabel stay and the one with Grenda, Candy and Mabel hugging, my heart was crushed into bits :'("

      (Following Ford's example, from now on I'm going to become a full fledged grammar nazi).

      Grammar Nazis are the best correctors.

        Loading editor
    • Though defeating a bad guy is not the time for being a grammar Nazi. My thoughts were "Nag your brother's grammar LATER, Ford!"

        Loading editor
    • I loved the last episode. the shacktron scene was epic!

        Loading editor
    • Lightningsoos78 wrote:
      I loved the last episode. the shacktron scene was epic!

      omg ikr! I hope Alex considers bringing the cast back someday for a new series of GF, maybe like Dipper and Mabel's return to GF, that would awesome!


        Loading editor
    • Per Ankh wrote:
      Though defeating a bad guy is not the time for being a grammar Nazi. My thoughts were "Nag your brother's grammar LATER, Ford!"

      It's called "dedication". Grammar Nazis devote themselves to correct the pronounciation wrongs of the world at any time given and at any situation, no matter how much the world hates you for this.


      Speaking of which... Muffin59959, it's "bringing back the cast someday".

        Loading editor
    • While I am sad that Dipcifica never happened, I realised that the ending would of been "too disney" if they went into a relationship.

      Dipper represented Hirsch as child and since Pacifica Northwest was named after the pacific northwest and if the two went into a relationship then the ending would be very cringey or sickeningly soppy in hindsight since the pacific northwest is where Hirsch spent his childhood when he was on holiday.

      if you're interested in my other opinions on the ending or finale then check my recent blog post

        Loading editor
    • The Puppeteer King wrote:
      While I am sad that Dipcifica never happened, I realised that the ending would of been "too disney" if they went into a relationship.

      Dipper represented Hirsch as child and since Pacifica Northwest was named after the pacific northwest and if the two went into a relationship then the ending would be very cringey or sickeningly soppy in hindsight since the pacific northwest is where Hirsch spent his childhood when he was on holiday.

      if you're interested in my other opinions on the ending or finale then check my recent blog post

      Besides, ships were never meant to be canon anyway. They simply exist as the interpretation of the fan's unique point of view about a pair- Sometimes more- of characters HE believes are meant to be together, or simply a way for him to express his romantic fantasies. Take for example the Pinecest and Billdip shippers (no offense guys, just trying to set an example).

      So despite the fact that we should respect each other's ships, we should also remember that as long as the characters we ship do not interact with each other in a romantic way of sorts, the ship shall forever sail in our secretly romance hungry hearts.

        Loading editor
    • @ Felipe6666

      Shipping are just the result of the internet over dramatising the characters. When I first watched the series, I just saw them as characters in a tv show but when I looked at the fan art. These characters looked like the second coming of jesus to the people of the internet.

      The ending of the series can signify that Hirsch is letting the fan fictions take over because of how story book the ending was. I can assume that some us (including me) are going through the stages of grief over the ending

        Loading editor
    • The Five Stages of Grief (starring The Gravity Fan!)*

      Stage 1: Denial (Gravity Falls is NOT over!)

      Stage 2: Anger (God damn it I just want more Gravity Falls!!!)

      Stage 3: Bargaining (I will give you a THOUSAND dollars if you bring back Gravity Falls, Alex!)

      Stage 4: Depression (I want to die...)

      Stage 5: Acceptance (I guess I can let Gravity Falls end... but I'm srttill gonna make Dipcifica fanfics!)

      *Not my opinion at all

        Loading editor
    • Pingasopera wrote:
      The Five Stages of Grief (starring The Gravity Fan!)*

      Stage 1: Denial (Gravity Falls is NOT over!)

      Stage 2: Anger (God damn it I just want more Gravity Falls!!!)

      Stage 3: Bargaining (I will give you a THOUSAND dollars if you bring back Gravity Falls, Alex!)

      Stage 4: Depression (I want to die...)

      Stage 5: Acceptance (I guess I can let Gravity Falls end... but I'm srttill gonna make Dipcifica fanfics!)

      *Not my opinion at all

      Embarrassingly accurate for us fans but I am near the end of the cycle and I have never made any fan fics but I have read a small amount of them. But honestly we are richer for having lost some of them (I'm looking at you Dipper Goes To Taco Bell)

        Loading editor
    • The Puppeteer King wrote:
      Pingasopera wrote:
      The Five Stages of Grief (starring The Gravity Fan!)*

      Stage 1: Denial (Gravity Falls is NOT over!)

      Stage 2: Anger (God damn it I just want more Gravity Falls!!!)

      Stage 3: Bargaining (I will give you a THOUSAND dollars if you bring back Gravity Falls, Alex!)

      Stage 4: Depression (I want to die...)

      Stage 5: Acceptance (I guess I can let Gravity Falls end... but I'm srttill gonna make Dipcifica fanfics!)

      *Not my opinion at all

      Embarrassingly accurate for us fans but I am near the end of the cycle and I have never made any fan fics but I have read a small amount of them. But honestly we are richer for having lost some of them (I'm looking at you Dipper Goes To Taco Bell)

      The quotes are broken

        Loading editor
    • Why was that fic even written? Seemed like a poor man's "Cupcakes"...

        Loading editor
    • KitKat2012 wrote:

      Felipe6666 wrote: I think what you were trying to say is:

      "I COULDN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE! When I saw the scene of Waddles trying to make Mabel stay and the one with Grenda, Candy and Mabel hugging, my heart was crushed into bits :'("

      (Following Ford's example, from now on I'm going to become a full fledged grammar nazi).

      Grammar Nazis are the best correctors.

      What about Soup Nazis? Anyone? Anyone??

        Loading editor
    • Ssk109 wrote:

      KitKat2012 wrote:

      Felipe6666 wrote: I think what you were trying to say is:

      "I COULDN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE! When I saw the scene of Waddles trying to make Mabel stay and the one with Grenda, Candy and Mabel hugging, my heart was crushed into bits :'("

      (Following Ford's example, from now on I'm going to become a full fledged grammar nazi).

      Grammar Nazis are the best correctors.
      What about Soup Nazis? Anyone? Anyone??


      Grammar, Stanley.

        Loading editor
    • WHEEL OF SECRETS





                                                                                                                  

        Loading editor
    • Vixen101 wrote:
      Ssk109 wrote:

      KitKat2012 wrote:


      Felipe6666 wrote: I think what you were trying to say is:

      "I COULDN'T KEEP IT IN ANYMORE! When I saw the scene of Waddles trying to make Mabel stay and the one with Grenda, Candy and Mabel hugging, my heart was crushed into bits :'("

      (Following Ford's example, from now on I'm going to become a full fledged grammar nazi).

      Grammar Nazis are the best correctors.
      What about Soup Nazis? Anyone? Anyone??

      Grammar, Stanley.

      What Are Grammer Nazis?

        Loading editor
    • A Grammar Nazi is someone who believes it's their duty to attempt to correct any grammar and/or spelling mistakes they observe.

        Loading editor
    • It's Grammar.

        Loading editor
    • I DID spell it correctly. Your correction is unneeded.

        Loading editor
    • Per Ankh wrote: I DID spell it correctly. Your correction is unneeded.

      Not to be nosy, but I think Pingasopera was correcting CrashBandicoot1996.

        Loading editor
    • Ssk109 wrote:

      Per Ankh wrote: I DID spell it correctly. Your correction is unneeded.

      Not to be nosy, but I think Pingasopera was correcting CrashBandicoot1996.

      Not A e But a "a".

      I Get It.

      S2e20 arms around shoulders
        Loading editor
    • I Made A Reaction To Somewhere In The Woods(Due to Thinking That Pt.1-Take Back The Falls Was the only half.) I Cried SO MUCH When Dipper & Mabel Left Gravity Falls & The Waddles Scene.

        Loading editor
    • CrashBandicoot1996 wrote:
      I Made A Reaction To Somewhere In The Woods(Due to Thinking That Pt.1-Take Back The Falls Was the only half.) I Cried SO MUCH When Dipper & Mabel Left Gravity Falls & The Waddles Scene.


      I think you're speaking for all of us. ;-;
      S2e20 twins crying
        Loading editor
    • Am I the ONLY one who didn't cry at the ending? I was kind of depressed, but not to the point of dripping tears. Kinda like how Doug Walker is one of the few people who didn't cry at the ending of Toy Story 3.

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      Am I the ONLY one who didn't cry at the ending? I was kind of depressed, but not to the point of dripping tears. Kinda like how Doug Walker is one of the few people who didn't cry at the ending of Toy Story 3.

      Tbh I wanted to cry more, but idk what was holding me back :/ 

      Btw who is Doug Walker?

        Loading editor
    • He's a famous internet celebrity working on That Guy With The Glasses, most famously as the Nostalgia Critic.

        Loading editor
    • I was gut wrenched by the finale, I made myself cry to get rid of that feeling by listening to the Valient Hearts OST. I know I said I'd never come back but I'll be temporally returning for the real life journal 3 page. I made a minor revelation about Dipcifica, it was never answered, it was neither shot down nor discredited like the other Dipper ships. Hirsch jokingly said "you'll have to ask Dipper" when asked about Dipcifica, Journal 3 is comming out and Dipper did write in a few pages (about the monsters weakness, its highly unlikely that he would desicrate a journal about science about a love interest or daily life otherwise Ford would of said something)

      You might get a dipcifica answer in that journal but I know Hirsch well enough to know that it will be or remains shot down, there is no point to it being mentioned  because the show has ended but an answer is still better no answer at all. Dipcifica being unanswered is the only reason why Gravity Falls is still on my mind.

        Loading editor
    • I think I cried.

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      He's a famous internet celebrity working on That Guy With The Glasses, most famously as the Nostalgia Critic.

      Ah ok thanks.

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      Am I the ONLY one who didn't cry at the ending? I was kind of depressed, but not to the point of dripping tears. Kinda like how Doug Walker is one of the few people who didn't cry at the ending of Toy Story 3.


      If everyone on Wikia crying from a new Gravity Falls bugs you, stay away from Tumblr.

        Loading editor
    • Lol I just made an account...but that's for my drawing blog.

        Loading editor
    • ThatGuy30722 wrote:
      WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      Am I the ONLY one who didn't cry at the ending? I was kind of depressed, but not to the point of dripping tears. Kinda like how Doug Walker is one of the few people who didn't cry at the ending of Toy Story 3.

      If everyone on Wikia crying from a new Gravity Falls bugs you, stay away from Tumblr.


      It didn't bug me, it's just that it's normal to cry at the end of Gravity Falls, but I didn't cry for some reason, unlike everyone else.

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      It didn't bug me, it's just that it's normal to cry at the end of Gravity Falls, but I didn't cry for some reason, unlike everyone else.


      Ah, okay

      same :)

        Loading editor
    • When I watched it i was like "...what..." then I cried when Bill died for some reason. I just couldn't stop cring after that. It still got me on my 3rd time watching it. THE FEELS CAME BACK TO MEH

        Loading editor
    • WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      ThatGuy30722 wrote:
      WikiaIvan1997 wrote:
      Am I the ONLY one who didn't cry at the ending? I was kind of depressed, but not to the point of dripping tears. Kinda like how Doug Walker is one of the few people who didn't cry at the ending of Toy Story 3.

      If everyone on Wikia crying from a new Gravity Falls bugs you, stay away from Tumblr.

      It didn't bug me, it's just that it's normal to cry at the end of Gravity Falls, but I didn't cry for some reason, unlike everyone else.

      Okay, but trust me: When the idiotic nine-year-old fangirls start attacking you like "Uhhhh You are not a true fan of GF if it never made you cry", you WILL get annoyed.

        Loading editor
    • lol

        Loading editor
    • Dipper: "I'm not a 9-year-old! I'm 13, technically a teen!"

      Lol I'm sorry I had to! XD

        Loading editor
    • KatyPines wrote:
      Dipper: "I'm not a 9-year-old! I'm 13, technically a teen!"

      Lol I'm sorry I had to! XD

      You deserve a high 5.

      S1e5 wendy high five
        Loading editor
    • S1e7 Dipper gives the thumbs up
      *High-fives back and gives a thumbs up*
        Loading editor
    • An anonymous contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+