FANDOM


    • Yesssssss!!!

        Loading editor
    • Goodness, yes! I thought the moral on this one fell totally flat. "Don't be a sleazy jerk" and "don't lead people on" are great lessons, but they work better if somebody actually DOES those things. I dunno, maybe Disney didn't let them be douchey enough, or maybe they ran into time constraints, but I don't really see that Dipper did anything wrong. Even Stan wasn't a 'sleazy' pickup artist...he was a lame one.

      And Dipper...he's a 12 year old kid on a roadtrip, doing some harmless flirting. Assuming he acted with all the other girls as he did with Emma Sue, he flirted a bit and got their emails and/or phone numbers. When has this ever constituted a big romantic commitment? And Candy, jeez! So she gets a crush on him because he paid her a single compliment, SHE asks HIM out on a sort-of date, and then gets upset that he flirted with some girls before any of that. Good heavens, he's a monster!

      I liked this episode overall, some really funny stuff in this one. But the big 'lesson' was done so poorly that it almost inspires the opposite message. "Don't flirt, because girls are clingy psychos!" (And just so nobody gets the wrong idea, I know very well that they're not, but you'd certainly think the creators of the show think that after this episode!)

        Loading editor
    • Nope

      He did very well with Pacifica so I have no idea what happened during this episode lol

        Loading editor
    • ChronoPinoyX wrote:
      Nope

      He did very well with Pacifica so I have no idea what happened during this episode lol

      Well Dipper has no romantic intrest in Pacifica (at least not yet), so without that filter he's able to talk to her normally. 

        Loading editor
    • Screamteamcreator wrote:
      ChronoPinoyX wrote:
      Nope

      He did very well with Pacifica so I have no idea what happened during this episode lol

      Well Dipper has no romantic intrest in Pacifica (at least not yet), so without that filter he's able to talk to her normally. 

      Yeah but that's exactly why I question it. During Northwest Mansion Mystery, Dipper pretty much did all of the stuff that Stan told him in Roadside Attractions. Being a jerk (telling Pacifica she's the worst), being confident (he was very confident before and after capturing the ghost in the mirror), being funny (he smacked his face against the wall lel), the only thing missing from the list is annoying in a loveable way lol

        Loading editor
    • I still feel bad for Dipper since he was just talking to those girls, it what appeared to be a casual way. I do ship candy and Dipper together. they're both smart   and funny sometimes...

        Loading editor
    • ChronoPinoyX wrote:
      Screamteamcreator wrote:
      ChronoPinoyX wrote:
      Nope

      He did very well with Pacifica so I have no idea what happened during this episode lol

      Well Dipper has no romantic intrest in Pacifica (at least not yet), so without that filter he's able to talk to her normally. 
      Yeah but that's exactly why I question it. During Northwest Mansion Mystery, Dipper pretty much did all of the stuff that Stan told him in Roadside Attractions. Being a jerk (telling Pacifica she's the worst), being confident (he was very confident before and after capturing the ghost in the mirror), being funny (he smacked his face against the wall lel), the only thing missing from the list is annoying in a loveable way lol

      That's a good point, but I think its where these actions came from that define them. Dipper acted like a jerk to Pacifica because she's a jerk to him. He's confident because he loves monster hunting and has an ego about it, and he's funny when he's trying to be cool and serious. The point is these actions didn't come from trying to impress her, they just came naturally. 

      That's why I ship Dipifica, it feels more natural. The Candip stuff in this episode just felt forced.  

        Loading editor
    • This may be the first episode of this series that I genuinely did not like.  Evil Faery perfectly summed up many of the issues I had with it, so I won't rehash them except to put a big old AGREE stamp over that entire post.


      I strongly supect that the original plan was for Stan's advice (and thus, Dipper's actions) to be a lot sleazier, but Disney put the kibosh on that.  I mean, seriously.  Act confident, be funny, but not too funny, show interest but play it cool, this was all pretty much the exact same advice Dipper and Mabel were giving Soos in "Soos and the Real Girl" and it was portrayed positively then.  What exactly changed since then?


      And can we please just let the Dipper/Wendy stuff die?  I thought we were done with this.  Why do we need to keep going back?

        Loading editor
    • My biggest problem with this ep is that everybody he talked to appeared out of nowhere to return to status qou

        Loading editor
    • I didn't feel bad for Dipper because he should of expected it to backfire on him because whenever Stan gives advice it fails in some way.

        Loading editor
    • Screamteamcreator wrote:
      ChronoPinoyX wrote:
      Screamteamcreator wrote:
      ChronoPinoyX wrote:
      Nope

      He did very well with Pacifica so I have no idea what happened during this episode lol

      Well Dipper has no romantic intrest in Pacifica (at least not yet), so without that filter he's able to talk to her normally. 
      Yeah but that's exactly why I question it. During Northwest Mansion Mystery, Dipper pretty much did all of the stuff that Stan told him in Roadside Attractions. Being a jerk (telling Pacifica she's the worst), being confident (he was very confident before and after capturing the ghost in the mirror), being funny (he smacked his face against the wall lel), the only thing missing from the list is annoying in a loveable way lol
      That's a good point, but I think its where these actions came from that define them. Dipper acted like a jerk to Pacifica because she's a jerk to him. He's confident because he loves monster hunting and has an ego about it, and he's funny when he's trying to be cool and serious. The point is these actions didn't come from trying to impress her, they just came naturally. 

      That's why I ship Dipifica, it feels more natural. The Candip stuff in this episode just felt forced.  

      Exactly. The setting of Northwest Mansion Mystery was more of a natural flow rather than an awkward turn of events. I think we can both agree Dipper isn't as super awkward as he thinks he is. In fact, during NMM, Pacifica seemed to enjoy Dipper's company, she wanted him to stay around for longer during the party and even felt the heaviness of Dipper's words to the point where she changed herself for the better when Dipper realized Pacifica's parents lied about the ghost simply haunting them, that's a big thing for Dipper to do lol

      Dipifica is the real deal!

      So yeah, I don't feel bad for Dipper overall in Roadside Attractions. He had the traits, I think he just let the thought of Wendy get in the way too much (I mean when Ford scanned his brain, he felt awkward cuz Wendy lel). 

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, a lot of people seem to agree that this wasn't GF's best work. I like how he bonded with Stan though. 

        Loading editor
    • I like how he bonded with Stan too. And about this not being the best gravity falls ever... I agree but it was still pretty good... 

        Loading editor
    • theres a few good jokes here and there but if I was introducing the second series to someone I wouldn't use this episode to keep them hooked after Scary-oke.

        Loading editor
    • Psychoking wrote:
      theres a few good jokes here and there but if I was introducing the second series to someone I wouldn't use this episode to keep them hooked after Scary-oke.


      agreed, especially with episodes like Not What He Seems, A Tale of Two Stans and The Last Mabelcorn


        Loading editor
    • It feels like one of those episodes in a show that you would feel awkward watching with others. In fact this whole episode just felt awkward at most to me lel

        Loading editor
    • ChronoPinoyX wrote:

      Screamteamcreator wrote:
      ChronoPinoyX wrote:
      Screamteamcreator wrote:
      ChronoPinoyX wrote:
      Nope

      He did very well with Pacifica so I have no idea what happened during this episode lol

      Well Dipper has no romantic intrest in Pacifica (at least not yet), so without that filter he's able to talk to her normally. 
      Yeah but that's exactly why I question it. During Northwest Mansion Mystery, Dipper pretty much did all of the stuff that Stan told him in Roadside Attractions. Being a jerk (telling Pacifica she's the worst), being confident (he was very confident before and after capturing the ghost in the mirror), being funny (he smacked his face against the wall lel), the only thing missing from the list is annoying in a loveable way lol
      That's a good point, but I think its where these actions came from that define them. Dipper acted like a jerk to Pacifica because she's a jerk to him. He's confident because he loves monster hunting and has an ego about it, and he's funny when he's trying to be cool and serious. The point is these actions didn't come from trying to impress her, they just came naturally. 

      That's why I ship Dipifica, it feels more natural. The Candip stuff in this episode just felt forced.  

      Exactly. The setting of Northwest Mansion Mystery was more of a natural flow rather than an awkward turn of events. I think we can both agree Dipper isn't as super awkward as he thinks he is. In fact, during NMM, Pacifica seemed to enjoy Dipper's company, she wanted him to stay around for longer during the party and even felt the heaviness of Dipper's words to the point where she changed herself for the better when Dipper realized Pacifica's parents lied about the ghost simply haunting them, that's a big thing for Dipper to do lol

      Dipifica is the real deal!

      So yeah, I don't feel bad for Dipper overall in Roadside Attractions. He had the traits, I think he just let the thought of Wendy get in the way too much (I mean when Ford scanned his brain, he felt awkward cuz Wendy lel). 

      Maybe Dipper should not have a girl in his life like Finn the Human from Adventure Time beacaues after a sad history with girls it best to not have a girl the same with Mabel with guys

        Loading editor
    • I think that mabel's character is made up partially by chasing boys and Dipper is partially by chasing Wendy.

        Loading editor
    • Yea We see how many times Mabel got heartbreak

        Loading editor
    • I don't feel bad for him at all. I'm even kind of proud.I guess...Any way he didn't really flirt with any of them.Expect for the Log ride. I think He's an inNoceNt JeRK.@_@

        Loading editor
    • Such a weird comment.

        Loading editor
    • Yep.

        Loading editor
    • I felt terrible for Dipper in Roadside Attraction. He was never trying to lead anyone on or use them. He was only trying to move on from Wendy. So I think Candy, Mabel, Grenda, and all those girls he met were being extremely harsh with him. He never meant to hurt anyone. I say if you wanna blame anybody, blame Grunkle Stan. He was the one who gave Dipper the bad dating advice. 

        Loading editor
    • Dereviewer wrote: I felt terrible for Dipper in Roadside Attraction. He was never trying to lead anyone on or use them. He was only trying to move on from Wendy. So I think Candy, Mabel, Grenda, and all those girls he met were being extremely harsh with him. He never meant to hurt anyone. I say if you wanna blame anybody, blame Grunkle Stan. He was the one who gave Dipper the bad dating advice. 

      Stan was the one who gave the advice, but Dipper was the one who listened and applied it. I DO think he's at fault for not using common sense, realizing he was probably being a jerk, and that taking advice from Stan was probably not the best idea. no, it wasn't totally his fault, but it's not like he's completely innocent, either

        Loading editor
    • Well, it's true that Dipper is slightly at fault for listening to Stan's bad advice. But it was mostly Stan's fault. Because at first, Dipper wasn't sure about Stan's advice. He said himself that it sounded jerky. But Stan convinced him to go along with it. And then, when the girls found out Dipper didn't actually like them and was trying to learn how to talk to women, they thought he was just trying to use them. But he wasn't, all he was doing was trying to move on from his crush on Wendy. So that part isn't really jerky at all. And also, I was a little uncomfortable when I saw Candy ask Dipper out on a date. I just don't really care for that ship. In my personal opinion, I think Dipper would be better off with Pacifica. That's the ship I support. 

        Loading editor
    • I still think Dipper better not having a girl in his life & the same with Mabel but with a guy plus alot not married people end up having great life that Goods News for the Pine Twins

        Loading editor
    • When I 1st saw that episode, my belly felt wierd in every part of Dipper with at least 1 of the girls. So now I mute the TV whenever any of those scenes come up.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah. 

        Loading editor
    • I felt the most bad for Candy. I mean she never ever is sad, she's happy and adorable. She liked dipper and he kinda slapped her in the face. I mean he could have at least told her and apologized right afterwards. Candy I always felt had a spark with dipper. It just makes sense, they're smart and pretty dang adorable. I honestly though Dipper did it to himself. Sure Stan was an influence, but seriously dipper. Stan has a huge criminal record, lies, cheats and has been divorced. Probably not your best source for advice about GIRLS. Next time go to your sister!

      ~MabelionLuver out~

        Loading editor
    • I think Mabel and Grenda were being selfish when forcing Dipper to date Candy it was a situation that Wouldn't benefit anyone.

        Loading editor
    • Tell me about it. Usually when Mabel plays matchmaker, she causes nothing but trouble. Like in the Love God, Mabel used a love potion to get Robbie and Tambry together, which broke up Wendy and her friends. So Mabel made Tambry and Robbie look like jerks and split their friends up. Just like how she set Dipper and Candy up on a date, made Dipper look like a jerk, and got all the girls mad at him.

        Loading editor
    • Sometimes I feel like Alex has incredibly low self-esteem and he portraits that (and probably slight masochism) by inflicting much pain on the character that is supposed to interpretate him- Dipper.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm, maybe. And you know something else? The Roadside Attraction situation is almost exactly like Northwest Mansion Mystery. Because in that situation, Pacifica lied to Dipper about the mansion's haunting just like how Dipper lied to the girls about being into them. And Dipper felt that she lied to him just to use him, which is the same way the girls felt. And Dipper labeled Pacifica "another link in the world's worst chain" like how the girls labeled him a jerk. And neither Dipper nor Pacifica had the chance to explain themselves. Plus, it was the girls who pressured Dipper by making him pick which of them he liked. So in my opinion, the true jerks were the girls. Anybody agree?

        Loading editor
    • Dereviewer wrote:
      Hmm, maybe. And you know something else? The Roadside Attraction situation is almost exactly like Northwest Mansion Mystery. Because in that situation, Pacifica lied to Dipper about the mansion's haunting just like how Dipper lied to the girls about being into them. And Dipper felt that she lied to him just to use him, which is the same way the girls felt. And Dipper labeled Pacifica "another link in the world's worst chain" like how the girls labeled him a jerk. And neither Dipper nor Pacifica had the chance to explain themselves. Plus, it was the girls who pressured Dipper by making him pick which of them he liked. So in my opinion, the true jerks were the girls. Anybody agree?

      Although people act like jerks, sometimes it's because they're so flustered and shocked that they can't really think deeply and realise that they are guilty as well, blocking anything that might suggest likewise. It's not like they're bad or anything, just really weak minded people.

        Loading editor
    • Mabels just optimisticly naive to the point of self righteousness but this is most likely to change in tonights episode where she'll actually absorb the lesson about the impacts of her selfishness.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, ur right. And two things, one I'm extremely sad because I discovered that tonight's episode and the next episode are the last two episodes before the show ends. But you know what else I learned? I learned that Alex Hirsch is open to suggestions about how to revive Gravity Falls in the future. So even though the series finale is coming soon, they could still bring it back. That usually happens when there's a super popular tv show like this that ends. The reason Alex is ending the show for now is because if it just kept going on endlessly, it would lose it's original spark. I wonder how exactly they could bring the show back. 

      And two, when the girls demanded that Dipper choose between them, that was extremely selfish and jerky of them. They probably made Dipper frustrated and caused him to confess that he was trying to learn how to talk to girls. Plus, it was Mabel and Grenda who set Dipper and Candy up on a date. This is what happens when Mabel tries to meddle in other people's lives. Just because of how excited she was that Candy started crushing on Dipper. And also, about Dipper being terrible at flirting. I say he's not nearly as terrible as Mabel. Dipper is just kinda awkward and nervous when he flirts, which is understandable. But when Mabel flirts, she comes on way too strong, is creepy, and makes each guy she flirts with feel really uncomfortable. So I think Mabel has worse luck with attracting guys than Dipper does with attracting girls. But what do you guys think?

        Loading editor
    • Summer is like fireworks- They're are there for a moment and then they fade into a quiet night, but it's the sole knowledge that you got to see that incredible moment that makes it beautiful. The same with life, just knowing that for some time you enjoyed sleeping, eating tasty meals and having fun with your family is what makes it worth living. It's tragic but also amazing when things don't last forever, because if fireworks were to last forever, they would just turn into noisy, flashy lights that can drive one insane (Or even cause blindness and/or deafness).

      The fact that Gravity Falls was there for a brief moment for us to enjoy it is what gives Gravity Falls that tragic beauty of a fleeting summer, which was one of Alex's intentions when he made the series in the first place.

        Loading editor
    • I know that. But like I said before, I read an official article stating that Alex Hirsch is open to suggestions for a future Gravity Falls revival. So that means that even though Gravity Falls is going to be finished soon, it could still be brought back sometime in the future. So since Alex Hirsch is trying to figure out how to do a Gravity Falls revival, I guess it means that the show being over is only temporary. Alex is probably ending it for now so the show won't lose its spark. And Alex also said that just because the show is ending doesn't mean we'll never see Dipper, Mabel, and Stan again. All it means is that this one chapter is closed. So if Gravity Falls is revived in the future, it could be an entirely new chapter. Like maybe it could be set in the course of an entirely new Summer. Because Alex said that Gravity Falls is set in the course of one summer. 

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I guess there's something about that.

      Just in case, can you link me the article?

        Loading editor
    • Sure thing, here's the url www.cartoonbrew.com/tv/gravity-falls-creator-alex-hirsch-explains-why-hes-ending-the-show-after-2-seasons-122230.html

      And you know what else I thought about Roadside Attraction. Since Mabel is usually the one who wants to have a Summer romance, I thought it was interesting to see Dipper give it a try. And you know what else I've noticed, Dipper and Mabel have something huge in common, they're both failures when it comes to flirting and romance. Mabel comes on way too strong, and Dipper doesn't come on strong enough. However, Dipper has become a lot more confident and has gotten way better with girls since that episode. And you know what would've made Roadside Attraction better? If Pacifica was in it. It'd be great for all the Dipifica shippers. Imagine if while Dipper was flirting with those girls, Pacifica became jealous. Wouldn't that be interesting?

        Loading editor
    • Dereviewer wrote:
      Sure thing, here's the url www.cartoonbrew.com/tv/gravity-falls-creator-alex-hirsch-explains-why-hes-ending-the-show-after-2-seasons-122230.html

      And you know what else I thought about Roadside Attraction. Since Mabel is usually the one who wants to have a Summer romance, I thought it was interesting to see Dipper give it a try. And you know what else I've noticed, Dipper and Mabel have something huge in common, they're both failures when it comes to flirting and romance. Mabel comes on way too strong, and Dipper doesn't come on strong enough. However, Dipper has become a lot more confident and has gotten way better with girls since that episode. And you know what would've made Roadside Attraction better? If Pacifica was in it. It'd be great for all the Dipifica shippers. Imagine if while Dipper was flirting with those girls, Pacifica became jealous. Wouldn't that be interesting?

      Well, as someone who doesn't care about ships, I wouldn't know how to answer that.

      Tho now I'm sure by 80% that Dipper will get a girlfriend before Mabel (Outside of the show, most likely).

        Loading editor
    • I agree, I think Dipper will find a girlfriend before Mabel finds a boyfriend. Also, you wanna know what my favorite episode was? Little Gift Shop of Horrors. Cuz I loved the hugging scene between Waddles and Dipper. And I laughed at the part where Waddles licked Dipper's face.

      And you know what, since Alex Hirsch is open to ideas for a Gravity Falls revival, maybe we could come up with some. I honestly don't care how they'll revive Gravity Falls, I just look forward to it.

        Loading editor
    • I actually think Mabel and Gideon might become a thing....

        Loading editor
    • Hmm, maybe. But I dunno. I remember how in the first half of Weirdmageddon, he decided to help Dipper and Wendy by fighting off Bill. But even if Gideon is being less selfish, it doesn't necessarily mean he's turned good. And Mabel might still not be interested. But I respect your opinion, MabelionSupporter.

      And ya know something else. When Mabel tried playing matchmaker in Roadside Attraction, it backfired just like in The Love God. Cuz by getting Robbie and Tambry together, she broke Wendy and her friends up. Then, by practically forcing Dipper to go out with Candy, she caused all the girls to get mad, call Dipper a jerk, and storm off. Then, Mabel had the nerve to be angry at Dipper later. She practically forced him to go on a date with Candy, without even thinking of how he felt. So if anyone should've been mad, it's Dipper. Because Mabel was the jerk for practically forcing him to go out with Candy. Anyone agree?

        Loading editor
    • HEY BILL HERE AND I DISAGREE DIPPER HAS A VERY DARK PAST HE HAS DONE BAD THINGS JUST NO ONE CAN REMEMBER THEM NOW CUZ I ERASED HIS MIND AND EVRYBODY ELSES SO NO INE REMEMBERS HIS HISTORY. ALSO HELP IM STUCK ON CAPITAL LETTERS CAN ANYBODY HELP :/

        Loading editor
    • The Puppeteer King wrote:
      Mabels just optimisticly naive to the point of self righteousness but this is most likely to change in tonights episode where she'll actually absorb the lesson about the impacts of her selfishness.

      Yeah it seems that Mabel forgets the lessons she learns while Dipper remembers his, I feel like this is the fault of the writers paying more attention to Dipper's character development than Mabel's. 

        Loading editor
    • I agree. Mabel does need to remember the lessons she learns. Especially because of how selfish she was in Roadside Attraction. She only set Dipper and Candy up on a date because of how excited she was when she found out that Candy liked him. So she was being extremely selfish. But bad stuff like this always happens when Mabel tries playing matchmaker. And even though Dipper didn't really have a say in the date, they still unfairly forced him to go out with her, Dipper was just too nice to say no, plus I think Mabel already knew Dipper was talking to all those other girls, and yet she still set him and Candy up on a date and still blamed Dipper for the whole thing later. How unbelievable is that?

        Loading editor
    • I think the courtroom scene in Escape from reality was Hirsch talking to the fan base who don't want Gravity Falls to end while Hirsch insists on accepting the series end. Mabel was the audience mouthpiece.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm, maybe. And you know something that cheers me up about Gravity Falls ending? Two things, one, the show isn't being cancelled, it's just being finished. So they'll still show the reruns, just no more new episodes. Plus, I read an official article about Alex Hirsch stating that he's open to suggestions for a future Gravity Falls revival. Which means that Alex wants to bring it back somehow in the future, which doesn't surprise me because it happens a lot with popular TV shows like this, they get cancelled or finished after only a couple of seasons, and then sometime in the future, they're brought back. It happens so they don't lose their original spark. He also said that just because the series is ending doesn't mean we'll never see Dipper, Mabel, and Stan again. All it means is that this chapter of the story is closed. So when Alex does his Gravity Falls revival in the future, maybe it could be a entirely new chapter/Summer. What do you think?

        Loading editor
    • I feel kind of bad for Dipper being caught up in endless girls but he really should've only stook with one. THough I do have to agree that Mabel should't have gotten mad at Dipper. She did set everything up with Candy without much thought. I also think she may've known what he was doing earlier.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, I felt bad. But it's cool to see my boy Dipper bein' a playaaa!

        Loading editor
    • Well, yes and no. It was a little cool, but Dipper looked like a jerk later. You know what I thought was cool? To see Dipper try out the summer romance thing since it's usually Mabel who does it. And you know what else, I disagree that Dipper's a failure with girls, he's definitely less of a failure at romance than Mabel. She's actually way worse at flirting than Dipper. Remember how she flirted in Tourist Trapped? She flirted with every guy she met and she ended up scaring each guy off. The only difference is that Dipper has actually gotten better with flirting since Roadside Attraction.

      Also, I also agree that Mabel already knew what Dipper was doing earlier. She was one of the people who told him he should move on from Wendy. And she never even thought that even though Candy had a crush on Dipper, he didn't feel the same way. She practically forced him to go out with Candy, and then she got mad at him later, even calling him a betrayer. Hello, she was the betrayer here for what she did. And those new girls Dipper flirted with were the true jerks, because they wouldn't let Dipper explain himself and tried to force him to choose which one of them he liked. So they basically pushed him into a corner, and then basically kicked him while he was down. How jerky was that?

        Loading editor
    • I think anyone would do it think it through their perception of the event

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, probably. The entire thing was a huge misunderstanding, but even so, all of the girls were extreme jerks about it, especially when they called Dipper a jerk. So I think it's good that Dipper will never see those girls again. 

      And you know what else I realized? I saw that the first time Dipper tried to flirt with a girl, he was extremely nervous and ended up failing. But even though Dipper used to be really bad at flirting, he wasn't nearly as bad as Mabel. Because Mabel makes each guy she flirts with feel super uncomfortable and scares them away. Plus, look at how many failed romances she's had over the Summer. I'm just stating a fact when I say that Mabel has really bad luck with attracting guys. So in my opinion, I think Dipper will find a girlfriend before Mabel finds a boyfriend. 

      And one last thing, Puppeteer King. This is kinda off-topic, but you know which episode was my favorite? It was "Little Gift Shop of Horrors". Cuz my favorite scene was when Dipper and Waddles hugged and then Waddles licked Dipper's face. I just thought it was funny. 

        Loading editor
    • Dereviewer wrote:
      Yeah, probably. The entire thing was a huge misunderstanding, but even so, all of the girls were extreme jerks about it, especially when they called Dipper a jerk. So I think it's good that Dipper will never see those girls again. 

      And you know what else I realized? I saw that the first time Dipper tried to flirt with a girl, he was extremely nervous and ended up failing. But even though Dipper used to be really bad at flirting, he wasn't nearly as bad as Mabel. Because Mabel makes each guy she flirts with feel super uncomfortable and scares them away. Plus, look at how many failed romances she's had over the Summer. I'm just stating a fact when I say that Mabel has really bad luck with attracting guys. So in my opinion, I think Dipper will find a girlfriend before Mabel finds a boyfriend. 

      And one last thing, Puppeteer King. This is kinda off-topic, but you know which episode was my favorite? It was "Little Gift Shop of Horrors". Cuz my favorite scene was when Dipper and Waddles hugged and then Waddles licked Dipper's face. I just thought it was funny. 

      If Mabel keeps chasing after guys, yes she will be alone more than Dipper. But remember right now, Gideon is changing. Mabel only didn't like him because he was selfish. But now, he risked himself to save Mabel. Risking his life for hers. That's real love if I've ever saw it. Maybe the summer romances didn't work out because Hirsch wants them to be together. Gideon sure has had a bad past, but he can always redeem himself. I've watched enough My Little Pony to know that, your last doesn't define you. It's the choices afterwards that count. If Gideon really does change, then he and Mabel could be together. Which would be great, considering she wanted an epic summer romance. Being a kids show, it'll end on a high note. Happy endings.


        Loading editor
    • Well, you're kinda right. But Gideon has done numerous bad things, so it's kinda difficult for him to be redeemed. And also, he's only helping Dipper to win Mabel's love. He doesn't care about the Pines family. And even though Gideon is being less selfish, it doesn't necessarily mean he's turned good. Also, since he's fighting Bill, I don't think he'll survive. However, I respect your opinion. I can tell that you really love the Mabelion ship.

        Loading editor
    • Thanks I respect that.

        Loading editor
    • Re: Although people act like jerks, sometimes it's because they're so flustered and shocked that they can't really think deeply and realise that they are guilty as well, blocking anything that might suggest likewise. It's not like they're bad or anything, just really weak minded people.

      I've seen that on Lab Rats.

        Loading editor
    • MabelionSupporter wrote:
      I actually think Mabel and Gideon might become a thing....

      Bill told Gideon they will be. But that's up to Alex.

        Loading editor
    • Bigbadbowman wrote:
      HEY BILL HERE AND I DISAGREE DIPPER HAS A VERY DARK PAST HE HAS DONE BAD THINGS JUST NO ONE CAN REMEMBER THEM NOW CUZ I ERASED HIS MIND AND EVRYBODY ELSES SO NO INE REMEMBERS HIS HISTORY. ALSO HELP IM STUCK ON CAPITAL LETTERS CAN ANYBODY HELP :/

      Good job remembering that Bill thinks in all caps.

        Loading editor
    • Bm Vivi wrote:
      I feel kind of bad for Dipper being caught up in endless girls but he really should've only stook with one. THough I do have to agree that Mabel should't have gotten mad at Dipper. She did set everything up with Candy without much thought. I also think she may've known what he was doing earlier.

      You mean: stuck with on

      And of course she didn't know.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, but even if she didn't know, it was still wrong of her to force Dipper to willingly go out on a date with Candy. Dipper was put into a super tough spot. And about the girls Dipper flirted with, some people say Dipper lied to them. But I don't think he really did cus he never once said he liked any of those girls. And the only reason he agreed to go out with Candy was because he didn't wanna hurt her feelings. He was trying to be nice. So those girls are just nasty for calling Dipper a jerk.

      And also, after that whole situation, Dipper now thinks of himself as a failure with women. Well I disagree. Dipper will find a girlfriend someday. He's defintely gotten better at talking to girls. He just has to find the certain girl that fits him just right. He may have been bad at flirting before, but Mabel is just a little bit worse than him. So Dipper will probably find love before Mabel.

      Lastly, since the show is ending early next year, I wanted to let you guys know something. I learned that Alex Hirsch has left the door open for a Gravity Falls revival. So that means that even though the show will be over, Alex will do something to bring it back. It's happened before with popular shows like this.

        Loading editor
    • Paige EM wrote:
      Bm Vivi wrote:
      I feel kind of bad for Dipper being caught up in endless girls but he really should've only stook with one. THough I do have to agree that Mabel should't have gotten mad at Dipper. She did set everything up with Candy without much thought. I also think she may've known what he was doing earlier.
      You mean: stuck with on

      And of course she didn't know.

      Actually stuck with I. Close enough though. Plus you know what meant already so no need.

      Well who knows, she could've. Still she practally shoved both in a closet and locked the door.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly. When Mabel set Dipper and Candy up on a date, she was being thoughtless. She only did it because of how excited she was that Candy liked Dipper. That's super selfish. And the way the tourist girls acted about the whole thing was just awful. Pressuring Dipper to choose which of them he liked. He never once said he liked any of them. He was practicing flirting. And he was really only trying to move on from Wendy. But at least two good things came out of this, Dipper's finally over Wendy and he's a lot better at talking to girls now.

        Loading editor
    • Dereviewer wrote:
      Exactly. When Mabel set Dipper and Candy up on a date, she was being thoughtless. She only did it because of how excited she was that Candy liked Dipper. That's super selfish. And the way the tourist girls acted about the whole thing was just awful. Pressuring Dipper to choose which of them he liked. He never once said he liked any of them. He was practicing flirting. And he was really only trying to move on from Wendy. But at least two good things came out of this, Dipper's finally over Wendy and he's a lot better at talking to girls now.


      Mabel just wants everybody to be happy. But she doesn't realize sometime it's best not to medal in other people's lives. Remember she loves romance and if she can't have her own, she wants everybody to have theirs. I didn't see any selfishness in her at all. She just medaled in something she shouldn't have.


        Loading editor
    • Well, the selfishness in that was that she did it because of how excited she was that Candy liked Dipper. She never once thought of how Dipper felt about it. That was being thoughtless. Mabel only set Dipper and Candy up on a date because she liked them together. That's where the selfishness was. She practically forced Dipper to agree to go out with Candy. The only reason Dipper agreed was because he was trying to be nice and didn't want to hurt Candy's feelings. And you know, none of this surprises me. Mabel has meddled in people's personal lives before. Like in "The Love God", she wanted to get Robbie and Tambry together by using a love potion. And then, by getting them together, Mabel broke up Wendy and her friends. So if you really think about it, the whole Roadside Attraction situation was Mabel's fault. And she was especially wrong for being mad at Dipper. She even called him a betrayer. Hello, she was the betrayer for basically making Dipper look bad in front of the girls he flirted with. 

        Loading editor
    • She was being thoughtless not selfish

        Loading editor
    • Ok, so she wasn't being selfish, but she was being thoughtless and that's just as bad. Mabel's matchmaking backfired just like it did in the Love God. I've noticed that usually whenever Mabel tries to play matchmaker things go bad, have you? Also, I think Mabel should've thought that maybe even though Candy had feelings for Dipper, he didn't feel the same way about her. Plus, everyone was way too harsh with Dipper, he was still sad over being friend-zoned by Wendy, and he just wanted to move on from her. So I think Dipper should've been mad at Mabel for practically forcing him to go out with Candy. That's what caused the girls to assume that Dipper was a cheater and storm off. 

      And as for the girls Dipper flirted with, I'm actually glad Dipper will never see them again. Because the way they acted about the whole thing was just nasty. That's one of the many reasons why the girls were the true jerks. 

        Loading editor
    • Horrible truth, the girls are the worst (No offense to they) but as GIF.fany said they judge you,not like us,we just watch over your feeling (and over the chest sometimes,well imgetting off topic) and they are really bad at the point they want you to be perfect, to be something impossible,they have their way to be,but you had to be like they order you

      I don't really care about Dipper finding his "pink princess","Half orange","Twin soul" because all of them are actually impossible,they are perfect,we're not,Wendy ignores him just for being underaged,Pacifica seems to learned nothing in NMM ,Candy is just too shy and all thoose girls threathened him too bad

        Loading editor
    • After rewatching Roadside Attraction I realise that Dipper was just confident and didn't do anything. Being called a jerk was just out of anger.

      .Gifany reflected Domestic abuse with Soos while Wendy respectfully turned Dipper down and explained the negatives. NMM was just a Ship tease episode since that was the most memorable part of the episode. Candy was just forced and out of nowhere.

        Loading editor
    • I agree with everything you both just said. Also, the girls Dipper flirted with were just horrible for the way the acted about the situation. So I don't think any of those girls are right for Dipper. Dipper was only doing some harmless flirting and then he was practically forced by Mabel and Grenda to go out with Candy. When I watched it, the whole thing made my stomach feel weird. Especially when Candy was making advancements on Dipper by putting her head on his shoulder. And it was the fact that Mabel set Dipper and Candy up on a date that caused the fight between Dipper and the girls. Has anyone else realized that? 

        Loading editor
    • Dereviewer wrote:
      I agree with everything you both just said. Also, the girls Dipper flirted with were just horrible for the way the acted about the situation. So I don't think any of those girls are right for Dipper. Dipper was only doing some harmless flirting and then he was practically forced by Mabel and Grenda to go out with Candy. When I watched it, the whole thing made my stomach feel weird. Especially when Candy was making advancements on Dipper by putting her head on his shoulder. And it was the fact that Mabel set Dipper and Candy up on a date that caused the fight between Dipper and the girls. Has anyone else realized that? 

      I did

        Loading editor
    • Dereviewer wrote:
      I agree with everything you both just said. Also, the girls Dipper flirted with were just horrible for the way the acted about the situation. So I don't think any of those girls are right for Dipper. Dipper was only doing some harmless flirting and then he was practically forced by Mabel and Grenda to go out with Candy. When I watched it, the whole thing made my stomach feel weird. Especially when Candy was making advancements on Dipper by putting her head on his shoulder. And it was the fact that Mabel set Dipper and Candy up on a date that caused the fight between Dipper and the girls. Has anyone else realized that? 

      Um it'd be the same. The girls would find him and hate him anyway. He did flirt will like 4 so they would have done this anyways.


        Loading editor
    • To Terrios528: Thank you! I'm glad there's somebody else besides me who realized that. It may have been true that the girls would've been mad at Dipper even if he wasn't on a date with Candy, cuz they all still would've found him and assumed he was a liar and a cheater. So either way, the girls are the real jerks. But I think Mabel already knew about Dipper practicing flirting. Yet she still tried to get him and Candy together. So in a way, the whole thing was Mabel's fault. Because of the fact that she set the two of them up on a date is what caused Dipper's fight with the girls. In my opinion, it's good that Dipper will never see them again. None of them were right for him.

        Loading editor
    • MabelionSupporter wrote:
      Dereviewer wrote:
      I agree with everything you both just said. Also, the girls Dipper flirted with were just horrible for the way the acted about the situation. So I don't think any of those girls are right for Dipper. Dipper was only doing some harmless flirting and then he was practically forced by Mabel and Grenda to go out with Candy. When I watched it, the whole thing made my stomach feel weird. Especially when Candy was making advancements on Dipper by putting her head on his shoulder. And it was the fact that Mabel set Dipper and Candy up on a date that caused the fight between Dipper and the girls. Has anyone else realized that? 
      Um it'd be the same. The girls would find him and hate him anyway. He did flirt will like 4 so they would have done this anyways.

      I think Mab means Dipper fighting with Mabel and her friens


        Loading editor
    • Hmm, yeah, I guess he could've meant that. But Mabel's matchmaking didn't just cause a fight between him, Mabel, Grenda, and Candy, but also between him and the girls he flirted with. And you know what else, I had mixed feelings about the fact that Roadside Attraction was an episode that focused on Dipper getting over Wendy and on his inability to relate to girls romantically. But this episode gave Dipper the chance to practice flirting, and now he's a lot better at it. He's become more confident with girls, his flirting skills are much better now, and best of all, he's finally moved on from Wendy. And you know what I remember, I remember how in Into the Bunker, Mabel said she was working on a list of Dipper's potential rebound crushes.

        Loading editor
    • Mabel is actually aware of Pacifica and Dippers moment in Gnome Gemulets but I think the twins are too young for romance. Then again its best that they are not teens because Gideon and Mabels story would be summed by the song Centerfold by J Geils Band.  

        Loading editor
    • Well, the twins won't be too young for romance for long, at the end of the series, they'll be 13. So they'll be actual teenagers. And you know something else, since I know you're probably sad that the series will be over early next year, but you'll be happy to know that I discovered that Alex Hirsch is open to future Gravity Falls revivals. I just wonder how the show could be revived. In my own opinion, I think that Alex is ending the show just for now, and maybe sometime in the future it'll return for a third season. And if so, maybe that third season will be the beginning of a whole new Summer, since the first two seasons were set in one Summer. What do you think?

        Loading editor
    • Then what next? use different holidays? another monster to destroy the universe? or have another hidden relative? or another mystery?. If the show carries on we will beg it to end like The Simpsons so let Gravity Falls end on a high note and wrap up the mystery.

        Loading editor
    • The show was dripping with symbolism about maturity and growing up if they did that for every age then it would lose the meaning unless they show a 15 or 16 year old Dipper and Mabel returning to Gravity Falls in the final part of the episode as an ambiguous ending.

        Loading editor
    • That'd be so awesome ^

        Loading editor
    • I know that, Puppeteer King, that's why I said I think Hirsch is ending the show for now so it won't lose it's original spark like Phineas and Ferb did. And then, sometime in the future, the show will be revived somehow. You get what I'm sayin'?

        Loading editor
    • I do ^  

        Loading editor
    • I understand. The wikia has divided itself around the finale with Shippers being excited about Gideon and Mabel  or Pacifica and Dipper since they are the only two hanging around while others failed or were shot down. A majority however question the series fate.

        Loading editor
    • Ok I got confused.

        Loading editor
    • Sorry I meant theres alot going on and I am losing track 

        Loading editor
    • Hmm, I guess we don't really know the fate of the series yet. But we'll find out. Also, you know which character of Gravity Falls I was not a big fan of in Weirdmageddon? It's Dippy Fresh, that guy who is a replacement for Dipper in MabelLand. I can see why Dipper hates him so much. And about the Gideon and Mabel ship, I respect everyone who thinks it's gonna happen, but I personally don't think so. We haven't even considered the fact that even though Mabel will be grateful that Gideon let Dipper free her, she could still just not be interested. And besides, Gideon is still going to have to be sent back to prison because he's still a fraud. And I don't think the townsfolk have forgiven him for that. 

        Loading editor
    • Take it from me Dereviewer never insult A FAN SHIP they torment you until they forget about it. In the series theres still some mysterys to solve like the Cipher wheel or The Handyman cryptogram.

      I will leave the wikia after the finale and understanding the ending

        Loading editor
    • You're right, Puppeteer King. And I'm not insulting the ship, I'm just giving the pros and cons. And also, since you said you're leaving the Wikia after the finale, what will you do if they somehow revive Gravity Falls sometime in the future. Because Alex Hirsch stated that he's left the door open for that. 

        Loading editor
    • If the series returns then so shall I. The reasons why I will leave is due to a lack of dedication to the mysteries. The other reason is due to a lack of respect from other users. Onlyontuesday was an editing rival and we argued ever since I first joined. Topdarling has my respect but he doesn't understand that people hate him because he deletes edits without explanation while others pretend that I dont exist or make fun of my awkwardness. 

      There is no place for me here

        Loading editor
    • Don't get me wrong there is alot of nice users but I didn't have much of a connection with them other than my previous username which made me look like random Internet troll number 77 so they judged by name rather than personality.

        Loading editor
    • Well, then it's a good thing the finale doesn't air until early next year. And anyway, you still have me, man. I don't judge you no matters what your username is. You have amazing theories, and awesome episode predictions. So don't think you have no friends on this Wikia, cus I'm always here. And if you still wanna leave the Wikia, I won't stop you. By the way, when or if Alex Hirsch revives Gravity Falls, how do you think it'll be done?

        Loading editor
    • The feelings mutual mate and your blogs are interesting to take part in.  I'd like to see a prequel with Ford either doing his research on the creatures until his portal accident. Whats your ideas.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm, I dunno. I think it could be a combination of your idea and my idea. Maybe the first half of it could be a prequel with Ford doing his research and maybe the next half will be Dipper and Mabel returning to Gravity Falls for another Summer. And maybe in between, it could show what their lives are like in Peidmont, California. Like maybe it'd show what Dipper and Mabel do when it's not Summer. It'd be interesting to see considering the flashbacks of them we saw in the second half of Weirdmageddon.

        Loading editor
    • And you know something else I just realized about the Roadside Attraction thing? It's about how Mabel set Dipper and Candy up on a date. She only did it because she had always dreamed of them being together and the fact that Candy was starting to like Dipper meant it was coming true. So really, Mabel set them up on a date for her own selfish desires. And then, she had the nerve to be angry at Dipper later. She sided with Candy and Grenda rather than her own brother. Besides, the fact that she tried to get them together is what made Dipper seem like a jerky four-timer to the girls he flirted with. Plus, Mabel never even thought of how Dipper felt when she set up that date. So I realized there were two morals in that episode. One, don't take dating advice from somebody like Stan, and don't meddle in other people's lives because love that's meant to be happens on its own. 

        Loading editor
    • One her teachings in Guide To Life was to force romance which makes her a hypocrite given her interactions with Gideon and matches the events of Roadside Attraction.

        Loading editor
    • Exactly. When it comes to romance, her first instinct is to force it, and that's very wrong. You can't force romance to happen, if it's meant to be, it'll happen naturally on its own. The fact that Mabel tries to force romance is yet another reason why she's really bad at attracting guys. It's also another reason why Mabel was wrong to be mad at Dipper. She practically forced him to go out with Candy without giving him a say or thinking about how he felt. Plus, she knows what it's like to have failed at romance. Look at all the failed romances she's had. But there was one good thing about that episode. Since Mabel is usually the one who wants to have a romance, I thought it was a good idea to have Dipper give it a try. And to be honest, I think Dipper actually did better at flirting than Mabel. 

      Also, there was something that didn't make sense to me. I'm not sad that Candy has lost interest in Dipper because I never cared for that ship. But I'm curious as to why she lost interest. She said it was because she saw Dipper run away from that spider-woman Darlene because he was scared. But anybody would've done that. They were all scared. So it just doesn't make sense that she would lose interest in Dipper just because of him being scared. But even so, I'm actually kinda glad that she's no longer interested in Dipper. And I don't mean to offend anyone, but I don't support Candip. But like you once said, the show isn't just about romance, it's about mysteries. 

        Loading editor
    • Dereviewer wrote:
      Exactly. When it comes to romance, her first instinct is to force it, and that's very wrong. You can't force romance to happen, if it's meant to be, it'll happen naturally on its own. The fact that Mabel tries to force romance is yet another reason why she's really bad at attracting guys. It's also another reason why Mabel was wrong to be mad at Dipper. She practically forced him to go out with Candy without giving him a say or thinking about how he felt. Plus, she knows what it's like to have failed at romance. Look at all the failed romances she's had. But there was one good thing about that episode. Since Mabel is usually the one who wants to have a romance, I thought it was a good idea to have Dipper give it a try. And to be honest, I think Dipper actually did better at flirting than Mabel. 

      Also, there was something that didn't make sense to me. I'm not sad that Candy has lost interest in Dipper because I never cared for that ship. But I'm curious as to why she lost interest. She said it was because she saw Dipper run away from that spider-woman Darlene because he was scared. But anybody would've done that. They were all scared. So it just doesn't make sense that she would lose interest in Dipper just because of him being scared. But even so, I'm actually kinda glad that she's no longer interested in Dipper. And I don't mean to offend anyone, but I don't support Candip. But like you once said, the show isn't just about romance, it's about mysteries. 



      I'm guessing that hearing him scream like a girl shattered whatever perception she had of him.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm, that makes sense. I guess it takes certain things to make guys scream like girls. And also Terrios, I wanted to ask you something. Since Gravity Falls is ending early next year, and Alex Hirsch is open to a future Gravity Falls revival but isn't sure how to do it yet, how do you think he'll revive the show?

        Loading editor
    • Dereviewer wrote:
      Hmm, that makes sense. I guess it takes certain things to make guys scream like girls. And also Terrios, I wanted to ask you something. Since Gravity Falls is ending early next year, and Alex Hirsch is open to a future Gravity Falls revival but isn't sure how to do it yet, how do you think he'll revive the show?


      Probably a future summer or jump into adulthood.

        Loading editor
    • Hmmm, good suggestions. Personally, I think it'll be a future Summer. It'll be cool if we see what it's like for Dipper and Mabel to be actual teens. And also Terrios, what were your thoughts on Roadside Attraction, since that's what this thread is mainly about.

        Loading editor
    • Dereviewer wrote:
      Hmmm, good suggestions. Personally, I think it'll be a future Summer. It'll be cool if we see what it's like for Dipper and Mabel to be actual teens. And also Terrios, what were your thoughts on Roadside Attraction, since that's what this thread is mainly about.


      Second least favorite episode of S2

        Loading editor
    • I know right? All the flirting scenes in Roadside Attraction made my stomach feel strange. So now whenever I watch it, I mute those parts. There was only one part of the episode I liked. And that's the fact that Dipper is now a lot better at talking to girls. But I also felt really bad for Dipper. Because when Mabel and Grenda tried to set him and Candy up on a date, they practically forced him to go out with her. And when all the girls got mad at Dipper, he didn't deserve that. When the girls called Dipper a jerk, the whole thing was a misunderstanding. So in my opinion, the girls were the ones being jerks. Especially when they pressured him by making him choose which of them he liked best. So I'm glad that Dipper will never see those girls again. Because they acted just plain mean. But they weren't the only ones. It was also Mabel, Grenda, and Candy. Because after Dipper and Candy's date went bad, they were all mad at Dipper when he was the real victim here. He was pressured by the girls he flirted with, and practically forced to go out with Candy on a date. So I think Dipper should've been mad at them. Because when Mabel set him and Candy up on a date, she was meddling. Just like she was in "The Love God". And even if you mean well, it's wrong to meddle in other people's lives. Love that's meant to be happens on its own. And Mabel should've considered that even though Candy had a crush on Dipper, he probably didn't feel the same way.

      Besides, when Mabel set them up on a date, it seemed to me like she was also being a little selfish. She only tried to get them together because it would be a dream come true for her if her brother and her best friend were dating. That's really selfish, don't you think?

        Loading editor
    • Dereviewer wrote:
      I know right? All the flirting scenes in Roadside Attraction made my stomach feel strange. So now whenever I watch it, I mute those parts. There was only one part of the episode I liked. And that's the fact that Dipper is now a lot better at talking to girls. But I also felt really bad for Dipper. Because when Mabel and Grenda tried to set him and Candy up on a date, they practically forced him to go out with her. And when all the girls got mad at Dipper, he didn't deserve that. When the girls called Dipper a jerk, the whole thing was a misunderstanding. So in my opinion, the girls were the ones being jerks. Especially when they pressured him by making him choose which of them he liked best. So I'm glad that Dipper will never see those girls again. Because they acted just plain mean. But they weren't the only ones. It was also Mabel, Grenda, and Candy. Because after Dipper and Candy's date went bad, they were all mad at Dipper when he was the real victim here. He was pressured by the girls he flirted with, and practically forced to go out with Candy on a date. So I think Dipper should've been mad at them. Because when Mabel set him and Candy up on a date, she was meddling. Just like she was in "The Love God". And even if you mean well, it's wrong to meddle in other people's lives. Love that's meant to be happens on its own. And Mabel should've considered that even though Candy had a crush on Dipper, he probably didn't feel the same way.

      Besides, when Mabel set them up on a date, it seemed to me like she was also being a little selfish. She only tried to get them together because she wanted them to be dating. That's really selfish, don't you think?


      Yeah. The whole "Mabel is selfish" thing is a sensitive topic in Gravity Falls fandom, depending on where you go.

        Loading editor
    • Yeah, and we've actually seen Mabel's selfish side a bunch of times. Also, about the Dipper flirting thing, you know what I just realized. Even though Dipper used to be terrible at flirting, he wasn't nearly as terrible as Mabel. Because when Dipper tried to flirt, he was just nervous and a little awkward, which is understandable. But when Mabel flirts, she's just creepy. She comes on way too strong, makes each guy she flirts with feel really uncomfortable, and ends up scaring them away. Plus, Mabel flirts with every single guy she meets, and that's never attractive. The only difference is that Dipper has actually gotten better at flirting. But Mabel still comes on way too strong. And Mabel always pretends that she's an expert at flirting, but she's really not. Have you noticed that?

        Loading editor
    • Dereviewer wrote:
      Yeah, and we've actually seen Mabel's selfish side a bunch of times. Also, about the Dipper flirting thing, you know what I just realized. Even though Dipper used to be terrible at flirting, he wasn't nearly as terrible as Mabel. Because when Dipper tried to flirt, he was just nervous and a little awkward, which is understandable. But when Mabel flirts, she's just creepy. She comes on way too strong, makes each guy she flirts with feel really uncomfortable, and ends up scaring them away. Plus, Mabel flirts with every single guy she meets, and that's never attractive. The only difference is that Dipper has actually gotten better at flirting. But Mabel still comes on way too strong. And Mabel always pretends that she's an expert at flirting, but she's really not. Have you noticed that?


      Yeah.

        Loading editor
    • Thank you! Someone who gets it. And you know what I have the strangest feeling about? That in the final part of Weirdmageddon, there will be a romantic moment between Dipper and Pacifica. But it's just a feeling. I'm not sure yet.

      And you know how Alex Hirsch said he'll revive the show sometime in the future? Well, if it is a future Summer, I wonder what other mysteries will be revealed. What do you think?

        Loading editor
    • Dereviewer wrote:
      Thank you! Someone who gets it. And you know what I have the strangest feeling about? That in the final part of Weirdmageddon, there will be a romantic moment between Dipper and Pacifica. But it's just a feeling. I'm not sure yet.

      And you know how Alex Hirsch said he'll revive the show sometime in the future? Well, if it is a future Summer, I wonder what other mysteries will be revealed. What do you think?


      I think they'll be something in Weirdmageddon involving Dipcifica.

      The mystery of how there life has gone.

        Loading editor
    • Hmm, interesting theory. The mystery of how their lives have gone. I think maybe the Gravity Falls revival also be about how Dipper and Mabel are adjusting to be actual teenagers, considering that they become teens in the series finale. And you know what else I learned? Alex Hirsch said he's not sure how to revive the show yet, but we can follow him on Twitter for future info.

      Also, how did you feel seeing Dipper be romantic with other girls besides Wendy in Roadside Attraction?

        Loading editor
    • Yes I Was Like I Feel You're Pain Man

        Loading editor
    • I feel Dipper's pain at being pressured and blamed for everything. He really was the victim and he was powerless against them.

        Loading editor
    • Poor kid. I have gone through that crap as well. 🧟‍♂️🧟‍♂️🧠🧠👽👽💀💀👾👾🤖🤖😞

        Loading editor
    • nope

        Loading editor
    • An anonymous contributor
        Loading editor
Give Kudos to this message
You've given this message Kudos!
See who gave Kudos to this message
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Stream the best stories.

Fandom may earn an affiliate commission on sales made from links on this page.

Get Disney+