|Calling for help!|
This page, while not being a stub, still needs some attention, specifically in the History section(s).
In the present, after Mr. What's-His-Face steals Mabel's face and flees, Dipper and Pacifica give chase. As they follow the monster, Dipper uses the President's Key to open a doorway to the Crawlspace. Since the inhabitants dislike humans, he and Pacifica pretend not to be human, but a mistake from Dipper reveals their identities, and they are captured by Mr. What's-His-Face soon after.
There are many creatures seen selling things and hiding in the Crawlspace.
- Disembodied hand
- Hand Witch
- Candy monster
- Question Quails
- A former member of the Blind Eye Society
- Limby Jimmy
- Mr. What's-His-Face
- Dr. Crowsfeet
- Eda Clawthorne (poster)
- Wax Larry King (poster)
- Toby Determined can be seen in the Crawlspace, purchasing a handsome man face from Mr. What's-His-Face.
- A creature looking like Pinhead from the movie Hellraiser can be seen in a crowd of creatures when they heard Dipper saying the word "human."
- A silhouette shaped like Eda from The Owl House can be seen in one of the wanted posters.
- Eda's Owl Staff can be seen among other staffs in a trolley being pulled by a green creature over a stone arch in a scene where a big burly monster compliments Bandit Jackie (Pacifica Northwest).
- A creature looking like Cousin Itt from Addams Family can also be seen.
- Along the repressed memories that the member of the blind eye is selling, it can be seen the memories of different characters.
- There is a sign pointing towards the Black Lodge, a location in the show Twin Peaks.