|Content posted on this page is to only be about improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
- I think we should leave it as Grunkle Stan because that is his official character title and that is what it says in the show credits.
12:25, July 7, 2012 (UTC)
- I agree with both of you, so under the list of other names he has we should add Stanley Pines if it's not already there. Ambedalov 14:48, July 7, 2012 (UTC)
- He didn't say Stanford. His name is Stanley which was confirmed in episode 2 and 3.
20:09, July 7, 2012 (UTC)
- We have a valid argument that is yet unsolvable. Stanford Pines was verbally said in " The Hand That Rocks The Mable" by Bud and Gideon. On the other hand we have Stan's liscence plate revealed in "The Legend Of The Gobblewonker" that reads STNLYMBL which is a freeze frame bonus kind of thing. It could mean Stanley or Stan which leaves LYMBL which could be loves you Mable. Stan loves you Mable which could mean Mabel's namesake like Stan's wife but that is more of a wild guess thing. Stanford has more evidence but Stanley is put there and I got banned for trying to change it. ( I 'm looking at you KataraFan) (o_o) —Preceding unsigned comment added by 184.108.40.206 (wall • contribs)
- On his license plate, "STNLYMBL" is a disemvoweling of "STANLEY MOBILE". I don't see how you could have missed that. What you said about "loves you Mabel" makes no sense.
18:33, July 15, 2012 (UTC)
I'm getting tired of this bull. -.-. Who agrees that his title name is "Grunkle Stan", in the full naem box it should just be "Stanford Pines" with the link. Someone keeps changing it to Stanley Pines with THAT link. >.< ,and for his name as the subtitle it is Stanford Pines with the nickname inthe middle which is Stan not Stanley ( stop changing it unnamed jerk). So it is Stanford "Stan" Pines. Ok? Who agrees? 220.127.116.11 19:44, August 2, 2012 (UTC)Scipio 15:44, August 2, 2012 (UTC)