Title reference Edit
Can't believe the article doesn't mention the episode title is a reference to the movie "Lars and the Real Girl". Even the plot is similar. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Vevtal (wall • contribs)
"video game" Edit
Is it worth changing "video game" to "visual novel"? There's a difference between the two, and the latter definitely fits this profile more.
- I don't think it's worth the effort to change. Romance Academy 7 may be a text-based game, but it seems to have more game and less in-depth story. So, no, we should probably just keep it as video game. I mean, it doesn't make much of difference anyways, as long as you're interacting with buttons and characters on a screen and making things happen, I think that considering it a video game makes sense. In my eyes, visual novels are just a genre of video games anyways.
True. Now that I've re-watched it, it seems more akin to a Dating Sim, anyway.
- Doesn't want to say she's wouldn't date him to his face. 03:05, October 17, 2014 (UTC)
- Since when did Wendy ever had a crush on Soos? The two are seven years apart, and yes I did do the math. AndyMouse (talk) 18:08, July 6, 2015 (UTC)
- Saying that you don't want to date someone can hurt their feelings so Wendy was just avoiding the conversation before saying something to offend him. Psychoking (talk) 19:45 July 6 2015
The Japanese Text on the Box Edit
Shouldn't there be a translation for the Japanese text on the back of Giffany's box? Or is it unnecessary since it only seems to say "9/10 Romance Academy" in Japanese?EchoOfNoise (talk) 22:23, November 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Yeah, that's all it says. Seems like it's unnecessary imho. 04:00, November 4, 2014 (UTC)
Chalkboard Hamiltonian Edit
Can we talk about the Hamiltonian on the chalkboard? The current article says that it is for a particle in a box when it is in fact a general non-relativisitic Hamiltonian that includes a position-dependent potential energy term. But the comparison between a particle in a box and Giffiny is kind of cute. Maybe changing it to "such as for a single particle in a box" would keep the best of both worlds. —Preceding unsigned comment added by Erik-kush (wall • contribs)
- I doubt it, as most episodes of every cartoon ever are written, drawn, and ready for broadcast far before the actual date. The fact that Five Nights at Freddy's came out around the same time was probably a coincidence. Ylimegirl (talk) 16:43, November 26, 2014 (UTC)
- I-I'm pretty sure that I read somewhere that the creators themselves even debunked this, saying that they wrote the script about a year or so before the game came out...EchoOfNoise (talk) 11:07, November 27, 2014 (UTC)
Soos can read Japanese? Edit
It says this in the character revelations. If this was the case Soos wouldn't have said "andything can hadplen," which is what the subtitles read. I also dno't recall any instances where he reads Japanese. OnlyOnTuesdays88 talk 14:09, April 7, 2015 (UTC)
After looking it over again I'm going to have to disagree with this. The box had English on the cover and on the back the word bubble read "9/10" followed by "romance academy" written in Japanese. If you're referring to the basement dwellers part then he either got that from the picture or it was in the smaller font at the top of the box that we couldn't make out. OnlyOnTuesdays88 talk 00:24, April 22, 2015 (UTC)
what about soos's grandfather ? Edit
you know, i'm new to this season so when i heard his grandmother said, he's not death
- She never said that. She just said he wasn't in heaven. Ylimegirl (talk) 16:52, December 24, 2015 (UTC)
Room Poster Reference Edit
Can anyone comfirm or back up if the poster hung up in Soos's room with the title 'Kick Boss' could be a refrences to one of the DVD covers of Kick Ass? I coud be completely wrong.