|Content posted on this page is to only be about improving the article itself.|
For all other types of discussion, please post them in the forums.
Mr. Northwest's Season One Voice
Since apparently Nathan Fillion will be providing the voice for Mr. Northwest, I was wondering who did it in the first season. Albeit he only had one line, "Good one daughter." But I'm still curious. And I think Mrs. Northwest may have had a line too. --KurtW95 (talk) 12:45, June 13, 2014 (UTC)
- She did. I don't know though, since they were uncredited unfortunately. 16:25, June 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Mrs. Northwest sort of had a line, it was just laughing a moment before Mr. Northwest spoke. I think the most likely way to find out who did the voices would be to ask Alex Hirsch and hope he answers. NintenDisney Beckster (talk) 16:50, June 13, 2014 (UTC)
- Also check "Additional voices" in the credits. You have to do some guessing and figuring out, but that's how we found the voice of Sassica . "It's in the name, son!: "Be Natural!" 14:46, August 29, 2014 (UTC)
- Okay, I looked at the Additional Voices and here's what I found: someone named Chris Parnell, who has no page on the wiki; Alex Hirsch, who could be anyone; and Jason Ritter (Keep in mind he voiced Charlie, who sounds somewhat like Mr. Northwest). Can anyone narrow it down further? I think it's Ritter.
- As for Mrs. Northwest, we have Tara Strong and Kari Wahlgren (who voices Shandra Jimenez , who wasn't in IT) "It's in the name, son!: "Be Natural!" 15:13, August 29, 2014 (UTC)