This page really needs some work. First off, it's very unorganized (ironically it's Dipper we're talking about here). I think it would be best if in the 'History' section, we only add the 'Arrival at Gravity Falls' part. A character page should talk about the character only, not the whole plot from this certain character's point of view. That's what the episode pages are for.
Also, 'Social Life' should just fall under 'Relationships' as the only topic under it seems to be his relationship with Wendy. It should also be very brief and not completely detailed on each and every interaction they had. Just a quick summary on how things are currently going between them. (Sort of like the pages in the Adventure Time Wiki). Then under the 'Relationships' section, I think it would be better if we also include a very brief description of his relationships with other characters he interacts with throughout the series (Soos, Robby, etc.).
Then there's the arrangement of the sections. A character page aims to tell the readers what the character is like. So I suggest you put 'Physical Appearance' first, followed by 'Personality' and 'Abilities', then all the other stuff like 'History', 'Relationships', etc.
Oh, and one last thing, the first bullet in the 'Trivia' section should actually fall under 'Personality'.
That's all 18.104.22.168 01:31, September 16, 2012 (UTC)
I'm looking at all the character pages and they seem to be updated episode to episode. Which is good. It actually is nessesary expaining the character's point of veiw in plots. However, i'm looking at dipper's (who is in fact the MAIN protagonist of the series, beleive it or not) page, and i see that it hasnt been updated since irrational treasure. its also disorganized as his biography is out of order. Please, who ever updates character pages, put some effort into dipper's page. its irritating how empty it is. even robbie's page is more up to date than his.
Also, on a side note, the relationship section should not only include his family. it should also include his friends and enemies.ILikeCheese DON'T LIE! 9:09, November 12, 2012 (UTC)
Guys! Dipper's real name is Rodrick! in the episode Irrational Treasure, The former President called him Rodrick and Dipper was about to say "Uh, Actually I go by Dipper".—Preceding unsigned comment added by Picklelover123 (wall • contribs)
- No, he says "Uh, actually, uh..." and Trembley cuts him off. 03:23, October 29, 2012 (UTC)
- Dude....he's name is not roderick,but dipper wanted his name to be tyrone during the ep.double dipper because he mentioned tyrone is his favorite name.So he's name is not tyrone or roderick,but rather just dipper.
- actually I'm pretty sure Dipper is not his real name. In Double Dipper, Wendy says it was his NICKNAME. His true name is still a mystery though. Lightningstrike of RapidClan 15:31, April 13, 2013 (UTC)
- Ok so I heard some people saying the Bledin Blendon is actually Dipper from the future. Foughts on this?
- That would be impossibe, as Blendin Blandin is from twenty-snyeventy-twelve, which is probably a future so far off that they had to make up numbers to count the years, which means Dipper would be long dead by the time Blendin Blandin was around. Unless technology to live forever is created in the very near future, I really doubt this. 22.214.171.124 20:17, May 1, 2013 (UTC)
May I change Dipper's picture to this?Awesomekid120 (talk) 22:08, April 27, 2013 (UTC)Awesomekid120
- We vote on image changes in Forum:Infobox_Image_Replacements. Typically, we like a screencap for the infobox. 00:18, April 28, 2013 (UTC)
Why is the voice he had in "Voice Over" ("Bottomless Pit") listed?! We don't have the voice the ghosts had when they possesed Mabel on Mabel's page. And I don't even think that "Voice Over" is canon.