The Stanley Mobile is Stan Pines' red car.
Long after, in "Summerween," Stan uses it to drive himself, Dipper, Mabel, and Soos to the Summerween Superstore, and after uses it for his escape after leaving "Stan Bucks," then crashing into a telephone pole and popping an inflated Jack O' Melon with the car in the process.
In "Boss Mabel," Stan goes on vacation for three days with his car.
In "Bottomless Pit!," the car is seen again during Mabel's "Trooth Ache" story when Stan is teaching a bear how to drive.
In "Gideon Rises," Stan's car is seen parked in at the Greasy's Diner and after next to Soos' grandmother's house. Later, when Stan figures out how Gideon is able to con everyone into believing him to be a psychic he uses the car to quickly tell other citizens of Gravity Falls at the crash site of the Gideon-bot.
The Stanley Mobile is a burgundy car with a white hood and black tires. It has a white landau roof and a yellow license plate with STNLYMBL on it. The side of the car has the words "EL DIABLO" on it, which is Spanish for "The Devil." It gets wrecked by Stan's dangerous driving on several occasions.
- 102. "The Legend of the Gobblewonker"
- 103. "Headhunters"
- 104. "The Hand That Rocks the Mabel" (flashback)
- 106. "Dipper vs. Manliness"
- 108. "Irrational Treasure"
- 112. "Summerween"
- 113. "Boss Mabel"
- 114. "Bottomless Pit!"
- 117. "Boyz Crazy"
- 119. "Dreamscaperers" (flashback)
- 120. "Gideon Rises"
- The car has a vanity license plate that reads "STNLYMBL.
- The car resembles a third generation 1965 Cadillac DeVille convertible, although Alex Hirsch has addressed the car as a '1965 El Diablo Convertible'.Template:Cite
Click here to view this page's gallery.