The Stanley Mobile is Grunkle Stan's red car.
The Stanley Mobile first appears in "The Legend of the Gobblewonker," when Stan uses it to drive a blindfolded Mabel and Dipper to the lake to fish, in an attempt to bond. Stan then drives himself, Dipper, and Mabel to Pioneer Day, where the Stanley Mobile was soon surrounded by wagons; later, it got stuck in the mud.
Stan later uses it to drive himself, Dipper, Mabel, and Soos to the Summerween Superstore, and after uses it for his escape after leaving "Stan Bucks," then crashing into a telephone pole and popping an inflated Jack O' Melon with the car in the process.
In "Boss Mabel," Stan goes on vacation for three days with his car. It is also seen in "Bottomless Pit!" when Stan tries to teach a bear to drive. It appears again in "Boyz Crazy" when Stan and Dipper drive up to Lookout Point to stop Robbie from seemingly brainwashing Wendy.
The Stanley Mobile is a burgundy car with a white hood and black tires. It has a white roof and a yellow license plate with STNLYMBL written on it. The side of the car has the words "EL DIABLO" on it, which is Spanish for "The Devil." It gets wrecked in several episodes.
- 102. "The Legend of the Gobblewonker"
- 103. "Headhunters"
- 104. "The Hand That Rocks the Mabel"
- 108. "Irrational Treasure"
- 112. "Summerween"
- 113. "Boss Mabel"
- 114. "Bottomless Pit!"
- 117. "Boyz Crazy"
- The car has a vanity license plate that reads "STNLYMBL," which most likely stands for "Stanley Mobile."
- The car's name is the "Stanley Mobile" even though Grunkle Stan's real name is Stanford.
- The car is a 1967 Ford Galaxy 500 XL.
Click here to view this page's gallery.