The Speedy Beaver bus line is the vehicle that drove Mabel and Dipper to Gravity Falls at the start of the summer. Soos was once a driver trainee in "Gideon Rises", and he drives a bus with Mabel and Dipper home until the Gideon-bot starts to pursue them. After catching up to them, Gideon uses the robot to rip off the roof of the bus.
In "Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls," Mabel and Dipper, along with Waddles, board a Speedy Beaver bus after saying goodbye to their friends and family. The bus then takes them back home to Piedmont.
It seems to be a light blue bus, and on (presumably) both sides are two stripes, one dark orange and one light orange, and then in the stripes is white, giant letters that say "SPEEDY BEAVER" and an orange beaver with a brown tail running to the left, leaving a streak of stripes with the same shades as the others.
- Intro: "Gravity Falls Main Title Theme"
- 120. "Gideon Rises"
- In the animatic for the theme song, "Speedy Beaver" is named "Fast Dog," likely meant to be a pun on the Greyhound bus company.
- The bus that nearly takes Dipper and Mabel away in "Gideon Rises" is #52.
- In most scenes the Speedy Beaver appears to resemble a Blue Bird CSRE. In "Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back the Falls," the bus that appeared at the end seemed to be a Flxible Clipper (the front), MCI MC-5 (the door and driving area) and a Blue Bird CSRE (the rear) combined into one but in later scenes completely resembled a Blue Bird CSRE.
- The number of the bus that takes Dipper and Mabel away in "Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back the Falls" is 1044.
Click here to view this page's gallery.