She first appeared in "Headhunters," attending Stan Pines' unveiling of his new wax figure at the grand re-opening of the Wax Museum of Mystery. While there, she said that Toby Determined, head of the failing Gravity Falls Gossiper, is not a real reporter while stating that she is, and pointed out that Stan had promised everybody free pizza if they came, to which Stan replied that it was "a typo." Later, it is revealed that Toby has a crush on her. He keeps a life-sized cardboard cutout of her in his closet, which he made out with at least once when he was alone.
She is a tall, tan woman with brown hair. She wears a light blue shirt with a slightly darker blue-gray vest and a black skirt that goes down to her knees. She has very high, very distinct cheek bones, a "beauty mark" mole on her face, and wears dark pink lipstick.
- 103. "Headhunters"
- 104. "The Hand That Rocks the Mabel" (mentioned)
- 117. "Boyz Crazy"
- 120. "Gideon Rises"
- 201. "Scary-oke"
- 207. "Society of the Blind Eye" (mentioned)
- 209. "The Love God" ( )
- 212. "A Tale of Two Stans" (flashback, no lines)
- Her name may be based on Sean Jimenez, Gravity Falls' Background Design Supervisor, who also attended the California Institute of Arts School of Film/Video with creator Alex Hirsch, or on Sarah Jimenez, one of Alex Hirsch's friends from when he attended CalArts.
- On "The Hand That Rocks the Mabel", her name was misspelled as Shondra Hermenes on Disney captions. And in Spain, the Spanish dubbing used that name on that chapter.
- She was mentioned in a cryptogram in "Society of the Blind Eye" saying "SHANDRA'S REJECTIONS."
Click here to view this page's gallery.