Pitt Cola is a popular soft drink in Gravity Falls. Grunkle Stan and Dipper are frequently seen drinking it, and empty cans of it can be seen around the Mystery Shack. One of its slogans is: "It's the Pitts!"
Pitt Cola appears to be sold by the can in vending machines, like the one next to the entrance of the Mystery Shack, and also comes in a two-liter bottle. Pitt Cola also is available in a Diet subtype.
Pitt Cola packaging is pinkish-orange with the word Pitt on it in a style that resembles Coca-Cola's logo. Some packaging has what appears to be a smiling peach on it, suggesting that Pitt Cola is peach flavored. There have also been scenes with orange and purple Pitt Cola, likely Orange and Grape flavored.
An advertisement for it also appears on the back cover of the magazine Wendy reads in Tourist Trapped. It is more prominently seen in The Inconveniencing, before re-appearing as a drink at the Mystery Shack party in Double Dipper. You can also see a bottle of it in the theme song, next to Soos, while the main cast is sitting around the campfire listening to Grunkle Stan.
- Pitt Cola's name is an allusion to Mr. Pibb.
- Its name could come from Joe Pitt, who is the director of some Gravity Falls episodes. Joe Pitt attended California Institute of the Arts with Gravity Falls creator Alex Hirsch.
- Unlike most colas, Pitt Cola has a red color.
- Pitt Cola also comes in "Diet Pitt Cola".
- Pitt Cola, according to Mystery Shack Mystery, has a peach pit inside of it. This is rather odd, as peach pits are poisonous.
- Pitt Cola caused Tyrone and the clone arm to disintegrate in Double Dipper.
- Outside the Mystery Shack, there is a vending machine of Pitt Cola.
Click here to view this page's gallery.