Pitt Cola is a peach-flavored soda, and the most popular soft drink in Gravity Falls. Stan and Dipper Pines frequently drink it, the empty cans are visible lying around the Mystery Shack, and they are featured in every vending machine in Gravity Falls. One of its slogans is: 'It's the pitts!'
Pitt Cola appears to be sold in cans through vending machines, like the ones next to the entrance of the Mystery Shack or Ye Royal Discount Putt Hutt, in two-liter plastic bottles and one-liter glass bottles. It is also available in a diet version.
It is more prominently seen being used as a soda fountain/volcano in "The Inconveniencing" in a bottled form.
In "Fight Fighters," Stan is seen drinking some.
In "Little Dipper," an advert for Pitt Cola is seen on a bus.
In "Boss Mabel," the Mystery Shack's Pitt vending machine is seen again.
In "Carpet Diem," Mabel, while in Dipper's body, knocks over some empty Pitt Cola bottles.
In ''Dreamscaperers,'' a Pitt Cola vending machine is seen outside the Mystery Shack in Stan's mind.
In "Not What He Seems," Stan drinks from a can of Pitt Cola while agonizing over telling Dipper and Mabel his secret.
In "Dipper and Mabel vs. the Future," Stan is holding a can when he talks to Mabel.
In "Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls," Stan taps a fork against a Pitt Cola bottle to get everyone's attention. While Bill was in Stans head, there was a Pitt Cola on his drawer.
Pitt Cola packaging is pink with a large salmon/pink stripe and the word Pitt on it, in a style that resembles Coca-Cola's logo. Some packaging has what appears to be a smiling peach on it since Pitt Cola is peach flavored. There have also been scenes with orange and purple Pitt Cola, likely orange and grape flavored.
- Intro: "Gravity Falls Main Title Theme"
- 101. "Tourist Trapped"
- 103. "Headhunters"
- 104. "The Hand That Rocks the Mabel"
- 105. "The Inconveniencing"
- 106. "Dipper vs. Manliness"
- 107. "Double Dipper"
- 108. "Irrational Treasure"
- 109. "The Time Traveler's Pig"
- 110. "Fight Fighters"
- 111. "Little Dipper"
- 113. "Boss Mabel"
- 114. "Bottomless Pit!"
- 115. "The Deep End"
- 116. "Carpet Diem"
- 117. "Boyz Crazy"
- 118. "Land Before Swine"
- 119. "Dreamscaperers"
- 120. "Gideon Rises"
- 2. "Stan's Tattoo"
- 4. "Lefty"
- 5. "Tooth"
- 6. "The Hide-Behind"
- 10. "Mabel's Guide to Color"
- 12. "Fixin' It with Soos: Golf Cart"
- 13. "Fixin' It with Soos: Cuckoo Clock"
- 15. "TV Shorts 2"
- 16. "Mabel's Scrapbook: Heist Movie"
- 201. "Scary-oke"
- 202. "Into the Bunker"
- 203. "The Golf War"
- 204. "Sock Opera"
- 205. "Soos and the Real Girl"
- 206. "Little Gift Shop of Horrors"
- 207. "Society of the Blind Eye" (pictured)
- 208. "Blendin's Game"
- 209. "The Love God"
- 210. "Northwest Mansion Mystery"
- 211. "Not What He Seems"
- 212. "A Tale of Two Stans" (flashback)
- 213. "Dungeons, Dungeons, and More Dungeons"
- 215. "The Last Mabelcorn"
- 216. "Roadside Attraction"
- 217. "Dipper and Mabel vs. the Future"
- 218. "Weirdmageddon Part 1"
- 220. "Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls"
- Oddity Creator
- Mystery Shack Mystery
- Postcard Creator
- Fright Night
- Attic Stuff Golf
- Mystery Shack Attack
- Rumble's Revenge
- A reference to Pitt Cola is seen in every full-length episode of the series.
- Despite this, the first time its name is said out loud is in the third episode of Season 2, "The Golf War."
- A single brief, distant view of a Pitt Cola machine with its distinctive pink diagonal stripe can be seen outside the Bait shop in "The Legend of the Gobblewonker."
- In "Summerween" the Mystery Shack's Pitt cola machine can be seen twice in the episode, in establishing shots of the Shack.
- Pitt cola cans have the old fashioned removable tabs that are no longer available in the vast majority of canned softdrinks commercially available today.
- Pitt Cola is named after Joe Pitt, one of the series' directors.
- Pitt Cola also comes in Diet Pitt Cola form.
- Pitt Cola has a peach pit inside of it. Interestingly, peach pits can be poisonous when eaten.
- In Stan's mindscape there is a cryptogram that reads "SLWW." Once decoded, it reads, "PITT."
- Pitt Cola was made available at the Wikia Fantasy Food truck in New York Comic Con 2016 for placing second place in the 4th Annual Battle of the Fantasy Foods. It also reached the quarter finals in the first edition of the battle, the Fantasy Food Fight.
- Pacifica Northwest often forgets the pit inside Pitt Cola, having to spit it out when it's in her mouth.
Click here to view this page's gallery.