I did mention in my previous messages about the low quality of the images you upload. If you look at the quality of the ones you upload in comparison to the images on here (like this one for example), they are too low quality to be kept.
Also, there is a proper naming format: S#e#description.
1) Go to the page (the gallery you want to add an image to)
2) Click "edit" next to the heading you want to add an image to
3) Scroll over the images of that section. You will see a light blue square encompass the section.
4) Double click anywhere in the blue box.
5) A small box will appear at the bottom of that section with the heading "Gallery" and a list of the image files in that section. Just paste the file name in the appropriate spot (galleries are sorted so that images are in order of appearance in the episode).
6) Once you're done adding image(s), click "done" at the bottom right of the box. Then click "save page" in the top right.
Hi, welcome to the Gravity Falls Wiki! Thanks for your edit to the File:Url-1.jpg page.
Please read the site guidelines and the manual of style before you start editing articles. If you are interested in participating in blogs, chat, and forums, make sure to read user guidelines. If you are interested in uploading images, please read the image guidelines. These guidelines also apply to videos.
You should have at least one edit before joining the chat. But, if you are getting this message on your wall, it means you do and you may start chatting!
Please leave a message on my message wall if I can help with anything! Feel free to leave any questions or concerns you may have as well. EvergreenFir (talk) 00:02, December 29, 2015 (UTC)