Hey man, I see that you've been satisfying yourself here in GF Wikia. Though, you may be right in editing articles in some unknown circumstances. But, the reason I'm here with you today is that I see your making some wikias lately in a unknown event that it will happen. Some of it is new, esp. the Gravf12art, that I see your an artist. I look forward a friend whose good in art, and you're that person who I'm looking for. Hope that you're wikias would be successful enough to have a point of interest.
"If you have an artwork lately, kindly show it, make the best of your talents will be my friend. If not, it's okay, sometimes, many of us cannot be a great artist, but it inspire to us that we dream about it." Later.
It's okay, probably needs more time to make an attraction to the wikia itself. Just feel to design or decorate as well. Just like designing your own user in this wikia. Remember, always do things extraordinary, that way you may deserve the things you really want as well. If you wish to help someone else, I'm fine with it, just make your plan 100% sure. Okay, later...
Greetings my friend. I know that the next episode of Gravity Falls, Season 2 is more likely is the best episode that we expected. But, I need to ask something important to you. This questions are about strange things happening or will happen here in Gravity Falls and/or GF Wikia.
1. What are you going to do if Gravity Falls is over? I think the timeline of the show is come to an end. I'm going to miss this show very much.
2. Do you think this is the end of everything? I mean the GF Wikia will no longer active in the next few months after the show is completely over.
3. Do you think it's possible to have season 3 in Gravity Falls? If not, what would you like to predict Dipper and Mabel after the summer is over?
Try to answer this wisely asyou can. And thanks for your comment.
1. It's really sad to think about this question. Even after Gravity Falls is completed, I will never say that Gravity Falls is "over." Fans can fangirl forever, and that's what I'm going to do.
2. I'm not really sure if the Gravity Falls Wiki will become unactive. Either way, I'm not leaving, I'm not going to stop contributing, and I'm not going to not be Lcclamerica. I'm going to keep on developing my user page and articles.
3. I would love to have another season of Gravity Falls when season 2 is finished, and/or a movie, as Alex Hirsch suggested. However, I will not blame the Gravity Falls crew if they stop being the Gravity Falls crew. They worked to make Gravity Falls possible, and I'm grateful that they did.
Yeah man. I or We going to miss this show very much. I dont know if I love or hate Disney so much that every series has a story about when or where it started. I love Disney so much is that sometimes if gives me some good things or advice I have to do in a reality world, I going to give a credit to Alex Hirsch for that, thank you very much. And the only thing I hate it is that, at the end of the series, it's time to say "farewell" to the show. It's all about heartbreaking stuff and we have to accept it. And I have to admit that Gravity Falls is the best show ever here in Disney XD or Disney Channel. I swear to myself that it would never replace to someone, NEVER.
One more thing, thanks for your comment about this lately. I'm super excited about the next episode, hope that it's going to blow our minds. More things I have to ask you something important my friend. I'll see you around.
Greeting Lcclamerica, I see you have a problem with me lately. Yes, I kinda undo your recent edits, for some reasons. Honestly, I've been done that ever since I was new user here in GF wikia. The point is that they want it originally, they think that it's already fine not to edit again. So, I realize that I've done wrong lately even to you. So, I want to make an apology to you. And I'm very sorry about this. Hope that this won't happen again.
There are a lot of people out there doing this just to earn badges or get more edits. There is a mistake. Stop undoing my edits. I'm trying to fix run-on sentences while Jay-R Lucerokeeps on undoing everything. It's not cool.