- The number of golf clubs Dipper has changes throughout the short.
- Soos's hair is shown to be a lighter shade of brown and shown longer than it normally is.
- When the Lefty robot is standing in front of the escalator, his exposed side should be visible to the people on the escalator, though no one seems to notice.
- When the robot is turned, it appears to have only one leg and foot, though it has been shown to have 2 of each when facing left.
- When Mabel is operating the "Zack" cardboard cut-out, her sweater is pink, when for the majority of the segment, it's blue.
- When Mabel says: "Love is all around us" before the squirrels attack her, one of her fingers is not outlined.
- The please sticker on the cash register is not colored.
- When Candy and Mabel are drawing on each other's faces, Candy's normally dark purple-gray hair is completely black.
- When Grenda pulls out a jug of expired milk, Candy is drawing a picture, and Grenda finishes the milk before the picture fills the screen, but after it is zoomed out, Grenda is seen finishing off the last few gulps of milk.
- When Dipper and Candy are setting up the mirror, Dipper's nose is the same color as the rest of his face.
- The window through which Stan sees the rainbow has never been seen in his office before and doesn't seem possible to be facing outside.
- In the last scene of the short, when Mabel is being attacked by cats, her braces are missing.
- When the golf cart successfully jumps Stan's car, "STNLYMBL" on the car license plate is mirrored.
- The disclaimer at the end of the Mystery Shack commercial reads: "In the even of no tip, you will be escorted from the premises." "Event" is misspelled.
- In the first wide shot outside the theater, the poster for Grandpa the Kid Again is on the far left, next to the one for Horse Dad. However, in all the rest of the shots it is on the far right, next to the one for Monkey Business.
- In the projection room, Mabel is eating a bag of Nyumalums. But after she gets up to tell her joke and sits back down, the bag is gone.
- There are two copies of the same character in the audience.
- When Tambry appears in the audience, her pink highlight is on the wrong side.