- This page is for Laptop Code, a segment in "Old Man" McGucket's Conspiracy Corner Marathon. For the object, see Laptop.
"Laptop Code" is a segment in "Old Man" McGucket's Conspiracy Corner Marathon.
Old Man McGucket discusses the small numbers (M052584) on his laptop (which can be seen below the screen on the right of the laptop. He says that he has no idea where the numbers came from, and theorizes what it could possibly mean. He suggests that it could be a date or phone number, but that he believes it is the coordinates to the passage to Possum town (which he insists exists). Finally he says that it could potentially just be the number of hairs on his beard, and proceeds to count them incorrectly.
- "The Legend of the Gobblewonker"
- "The Deep End"
- "Land Before Swine"
- "Into the Bunker"
- "Society of the Blind Eye"
- "Northwest Mansion Mystery"
- This first aired during the showing of "Sock Opera."