|Calling for help!|
This page, while not being a stub, still needs some attention, specifically in the Band members section(s).
Hoo-Ha's Jamboree is a band of animatronics which perform at Hoo-Ha Owl's Pizzamatronic Jamboree.
In "Soos and the Real Girl", Hoo-Ha's Jamboree are shown to be quite popular among kids and they can perform music automatically for children who are brought to the restaurant with their parents. However, during Soos' date with Melody, these anthropomorphic animal robots are controlled by .GIFfany, attacking and chasing the couple, Dipper, Mabel, and Stan, which scares the other patrons away from the restaurant. Though Soos ultimately destroys .GIFfany, the restaurant is left a mess as a result of the rampage, and the robots are seen broken and scattered everywhere in the place.
- Hoo-Ha the Owl - plays guitar, and is the head singer.
- Beverly Cheerleader - plays banjo.
- Bernard The Beaver - plays pizza-shaped guitar.
- Brady The Rat - sits on either side of the stage.
- Bogart the Frog- plays bongos.
- Will E. Badger
- 205. "Soos and the Real Girl"
- 211. "Not What He Seems" (pictured)
- 218. "Weirdmageddon Part 1"
- 219. "Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality"
"Who wants to get badgered?!"
"I'm going to eat your face like pizza!"
- Hoo Ha's Jamboree is mostly a parody of The Rock-afire Explosion, an animatronic band that played in Showbiz Pizza (the competitor and later owner of Chuck E. Cheese's) from 1980-1992. The big beaver is based off of Billy Bob Brockali, the beaver cheerleader (and sole female character) is based off of Mitzi Mozzerella or Helen Henny, and the rats in barrels are loosely based off of Looney Bird. The spider in the background may also be based on Antioch, a minor character from the Rock-afire Explosion. Hoo Ha Owl, however, seems to be based on Jasper T. Jowls from Munch's Make-Believe Band (Chuck E. Cheese's version of the Rock-afire Explosion).
- There is a common misconception that they are a spoof of the indie point-and-click horror survival video game Five Nights at Freddy's. However, "Soos and the Real Girl" was written and in development long before the release of said game. Several crew members have also outright denied the connection, mentioning Rock-afire Explosion as the inspiration.
Click here to view this page's gallery.