Gravity Falls: The Complete Series is a DVD and Blu-ray box set of Gravity Falls released by Shout! Factory. It was released with two different versions: a regular version with all the episodes on 6 discs, and a collector's edition which includes a bonus disc with brand-new bonus features.
"Welcome To Gravity Falls !
Twin brother and sister Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to the small town of Gravity Falls, Oregon to spend their summer vacation with their great uncle ("Grunkle") Stan. Upon arrival, Grunkle Stan enlists the siblings' help in running The Mystery Shack, a self-owned tourist trap that overcharges unsuspecting customers. While Dipper has a hard time getting used to his new surroundings, Mabel's upbeat optimism comes in handy in her quest to find true love.
But there may be more to Gravity Falls than meets the eye as Dipper and Mabel encounter strange occurrences and weird creatures. When Dipper stumbles upon an elusive book, he discovers it is the answer to uncovering the town's mysterious happenings. Soon, Dipper and Mabel realize they must rely on each other to navigate this unfamiliar place. Meanwhile, Grunkle Stan guards a secret of his own — one that just might hold the key to unlocking the deeper mystery that is Gravity Falls.
Includes All 40 Episodes!"
- NEW Audio Commentaries On All 40 Episodes With Creator Alex Hirsch And Members Of The Cast And Crew
- NEW "One Crazy Summer" – A Look Back At Gravity Falls Featuring Interviews With Alex Hirsch, Actors Jason Ritter, Kristen Schaal, Jackie Buscarino, Thurop Van Orman, Carl Faruolo, And Niki Yang, Creative Director Michael Rianda, Producers Rob Renzetti And Brian Doell, Directors And Artists Matt Braly And Joe Pitt, Writers Jeff Rowe, Shion Takeuchi, And Josh Weinstein, Composer Brad Breeck, Art Director Ian Worrel, Artists Dana Terrace, Robertryan Cory, Andy Gonsalves, Sean Jimenez, And Alonso Ramirez Ramos, And Alex's Twin And The Inspiration For Mabel, Ariel Hirsch (105 minutes)
- NEW "The Hirsch Twins" – Alex & Ariel Hirsch Remember Their Own Summers Growing Up
- NEW Deleted Scenes – Over An Hour Of Never-Before-Seen Content
- "Between The Pines" – Behind-The-Scenes Series Finale Special
- Shorts – Interstitial Programming Between Seasons 1 And 2
- Promos – Commercial And Other Promo Materials From The Show’s Run
- The box set was teased by Alex Hirsch on March 26, 2018 on his Twitter account and officially revealed the following day.
- The DVD version of the collector's edition costs $59.97 USD ($47.97 on the Shout! Factory website), and the Blu-ray version costs $99.99 ($79.99 on the Shout! Factory website).
- This box set makes Gravity Falls the third Disney Television Animation show to be completely released on DVD (after The Weekenders and TaleSpin, though it is the fourth if one also counts the canonical run of Gargoyles), and the first one to be released on Blu-ray.
- There will be a special edition of the box set called the "Totally Rad Edition" sold exclusively on themysteryshack.com, which will include a 3' resin Dippy Fresh figurine, exclusive Xyler and Craz pins, and various other items previously sold with a Journal 3 bundle.
- Orders of the Blu-Ray box set from the Shout! Factory website came with an exclusive lithograph. 100 of the lithographs, at random, were signed by Alex Hirsch.
- The pre-orders from the Shout! Factory website shipped out on July 2, 2018, 22 days ahead of the planned release date. Some of the lithographs were received that day as well.
- The box set comes with a copy of the letter that Wendy gave Dipper at the end of "Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls".
- A code on the bottom of the box reads "PINES FOREVER" in Bill's symbol substitution cipher.
- "Carla I've always loved you but I've never had the guts to say it" also appears at the end of the legal warnings on the bottom of the box, just like at the end of the Tent of Telepathy commercial in The Hand That Rocks the Mabel.
- "STAY WEIRD" is written on the back of the box in Bill's symbol substitution cipher on a photograph of a gnome. This is the photograph that also appeared in the opening.
- The back cover reads:
"Welcome to Gravity Falls!
Twelve-year-old twins Dipper and Mabel Pines are sent to the sleepy forest town of Gravity Falls, Oregon to spend their summer vacation with their great uncle ("Grunkle") Stan, a shady, carnival-barker-like con man who forces them to work at the Mystery Shack, Oregon's lowest-rated tourist trap. Although the Shack is filled with hoaxes and fakes, the town itself seems to be hiding a paranormal dark side, with monsters and mysteries around every corner. When Dipper stumbles upon an elusive book hidden in the forest, he realizes it just might hold the secrets to understanding the town. Soon, conspiracy-obsessed Dipper and goofy, carefree Mabel realize they must rely on each other to survive their crazy, new world. Meanwhile, Grunkle Stan guards a secret of his own – one that just might hold the key to unlocking the deeper mystery that is Gravity Falls."
- At the bottom of the back cover "A souvenir is something grand / you hold the summer in your hand" can be read in Caesar cipher.
- The bonus disc has easter eggs that can be found throughout the menu, with some clues being given in the "One Crazy Summer" and "The Hirsch Twins" featurettes.
- Alex Hirsh's gross coat (Shop At Home With Mr. Mystery: Deer Teeth. Left.)
- Alex and Ariel's summer journals ('Pocolypse Preppin': Checkers. Left.)
- The cast and crew's favorite moments (Mabel's Scrapbook: Zoo. Right.)
- Crazy toys and a giant buffalo (McGucket's Conspiracy Corner: Cryptograms. Left.)
- Alonso Ramirez Ramos and Matt Braly draw Dipper and Mabel (Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained: Stan's Tattoo. Right.)
- Brad Breeck talks about the theme song (Fixin' It With Soos: Cuckoo Clock. Right.)
- Documentary bloopers (Mabel's Guide to Life: Stickers. Right.)
- Ariel's troll sweater (McGucket's Conspiracy Corner: Triangles. Left.)
- Backwards message from Bill Cipher (Gravity Paws. Right.)
- The episodes "Double Dipper", "Land Before Swine", and "Not What He Seems" have secret commentary tracks that can be accessed by pressing down while hovering over the "Play With Commentary" option.