Gravity Falls, the popular animated Disney television series, now has its own Mad Libs, complete with 21 paranormal and supernatural stories inspired by the show!
Gravity Falls is the Disney animated television series that has inspired a cult following. Even though the show ended in 2016, there's still more fun to be had with Gravity Falls Mad Libs! Our Mad Libs joins a very exclusive collection of merchandise available to fans, so make sure to get your hands on one of these books while they're still available. You'll get to know Dipper, Mabel, and all the strange residents of Gravity Falls in a whole new way by filling in the blanks inside this mysterious book!
How To Play
Mad Libs is a phrasal template word game where one player prompts others for a list of words to substitute for blanks in a story before reading the – often comical or nonsensical – story aloud. The game is frequently played as a party game or as a pastime.
The game was invented in the United States, and more than 110 million copies of Mad Libs books have been sold since the series was first published in 1958
References to the series
- The first pages is Dipper's narrating about Gravity Falls, like in the episode "Tourist Trapped."
- On the backside where a example of how the game is supposed to be played, it references the events of the episode "Scary-oke" seen by Dipper's point of view.
- It's revealed that the commercial of the Mystery Shack from "TV Shorts 1" was direct by Dipper and filmed by Soos.
- Dipper mentions Mabel bezazzling her face with sequins like she did in "The Hand That Rocks the Mabel."
- Mabel references the events of how she met and got Waddles as happend in "The Time Traveler's Pig."
- Mabel references how important clothing is and tells the exact same fashion secrets as what she did in the "Mabel's Guide to Fashion" short.