| I need your help.|
This article is a stub. You can help the Gravity Falls Wiki by expanding it.
Gravity Falls: Lost Legends is the first official Gravity Falls comic with new original content. It was announced at D23 on July 14, 2017, at Alex Hirsch and Daron Nefcy's panel promoting Gravity Falls: Journal 3 and Star and Marco's Guide to Mastering Every Dimension, respectively. It was released on July 24, 2018.
References to the series
- Dipper's original hat that he lost to a gnome in "Tourist Trapped" is on one of Shmebulock's bookshelves.
- In the story "Face It" a former member of the Blind Eye Society is seen selling memory canisters.
- In the story "Face It" Dipper frustratedly states that he's never kissed anyone before. Referencing the reverse CPR scene from "The Deep End ".
- In "Face It" Dipper references the events of "Northwest Mansion Mystery".
- In "Don't Dimension It" Mabel references the ending of "Dipper and Mabel vs. the Future".
- It was originally listed as XQWLWOHG PBVWHUB ERRN (which decodes to UNTITLED MYSTERY BOOK using the Caesar cipher) on Amazon Canada.
- The front cover was revealed via a jigsaw puzzle, made of pine trees (the same style as seen on Dipper's hat), piece by piece on Twitter, Tumblr, and Facebook.
- A version of Mabel resembling the character Morty from the Adult Swim series Rick and Morty is seen in the background of “Don’t Dimension It.” In the Rick and Morty mobile game, "Pocket Mortys," there is a Morty who resembles Mabel Pines named "Girl Morty," who is very similar in appearance to the "Morty Mabel" seen in Lost Legends.
- In the story "Face It" a former member of the Blind Eye Society is seen selling memory canisters belonging to various characters from the show.
- These characters include: Tad Strange, Tambry, Abuelita and Gideon Gleeful.
- Next to Gideon's canister, there is a tube labeled "Memories Rick S." This is likely a reference to Rick Sanchez from Rick and Morty.
- There is also a canister labeled "Mrs. Corduroy," which most likely refers to Wendy Corduroy's unseen mother.
- The comic contains several elements that were not permitted in the TV series. Among these are:
- The use of the word "God" in phrases such as "Oh my God."
- The of the word "Hell."
- Direct references to alcohol.
- More suggestive themes, such as a character wearing a shirt with the semi-vulgar phrase "That's what she said" on it.
- More direct cultural references, such as direct mentions of the comic character Marmaduke and the comic artist Stan Lee and a cameo from the pop culture character Slender Man.
|Gravity Falls Merchandise|
|Books||Happy Summerween! / The Convenience Store...of Horrors! | Pining Away | Once Upon a Swine | Dipper's and Mabel's Guide to Mystery and Nonstop Fun! | Journal 3 | Dipper and Mabel and the Curse of the Time Pirate's Treasure! | Don't Color This Book! | Gravity Falls: Lost Legends | Gravity Falls: Tales of the Strange and Unexpected - The Grunkle Stan edition|
|Cinestory Comic | Cinestory Comic Volume 2 | Cinestory Comic Volume 3 | Cinestory Comic Volume 4 | Shorts Cinestory #1 | Shorts Cinestory #2 | Shorts Cinestory #3 | Shorts Cinestory #4 | Shorts: Just West of Weird|
|DVD/Blu-ray||Six Strange Tales | Even Stranger | The Complete Series|
|Toys||Domez | Funko Pop! Vinyls | Jazwares toys | Vinylmation|
|Clothes||Gravity Falls apparel | Halloween costumes|
|Misc.||Subway Kids Bags | Panini Stickers | Mad Libs|