|!||This page is under construction. Therefore, please excuse its informal appearance while it's being worked on. We hope to have it completed as soon as possible.|
Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets is a platformer video game for the Nintendo 3DS based on the American animated television series Gravity Falls. It was developed by Ubisoft Osaka and Ubisoft San Francisco in conjunction with series creator Alex Hirsch. It was released October 20, 2015.
In Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets, a crisis has engulfed the Gnome kingdom – and only Dipper and Mabel can save the day. The Pines twins must work together to collect tools and weapons around Gravity Falls, as they attempt to solve mysteries and prepare for encounters with paranormal and supernatural creatures. On their perilous journey, they will have to battle fearsome enemies that will block their path, and ultimately restore order to the kingdom.
- Grunkle Stan
- Soos Ramirez
- Wendy Corduroy
- Old Man McGucket
- Manly Dan
- Jeff the Gnome
- Pacifica Northwest
- Candy Chiu
- Robbie Valentino
- Throughout the game there are many hidden cryptograms and secret messages. Even more so, the gnomes speak in cryptograms.
References to the series
- The following can be seen in the stage select screen, some of them can be tapped to obtain spores:
- The dinosaurs trapped in sap, the Pterodactyl, one of its eggs, and the police car roof from "Land Before Swine" appear in the Old Mines stage.
- The Gobblewonker can be seen in the background while in the Lake stage.
- Grunkle Stan references events of "The Love God" in his in-game dialogue.
- Soos mentions her girlfriend, Melody, from "Soos and the Real Girl."
- Pacifica references the events of "Northwest Mansion Mystery" and "The Golf War" in her in-game dialogue.
- The following information is learned during the character's mission or after completing each character's mission through dialogue:
- Jeff thinks Pacifica may be the next potential Gnome Queen according to his diary.
- Jeff became leader of the gnomes after the original queen was eaten by a badger at the beginning of the summer.
- In the End Credit's Scene, it is revealed that Gompers is in Fact, the 4th Forest Protector
- Pacifica regards her hug with Dipper during Northwest Mansion Mystery as an accident and says that she was "caught in the moment" but she quickly asks him to leave after a momentary silence.
- Stan was present when Dipper and Mabel were born. Mabel came out first.
Click here to view this page's gallery.
|Gravity Falls Games|
|Disney XD website||Mystery Tour Ride | The Twin Mystery Vortex of Doom | Fright Night | Mabel's Sweater Creator | Oddity Creator | Mystery Shack Mystery | Disney Super Speedway | Postcard Creator | Holiday Sweater Creator | Rumble's Revenge | Attic Stuff Golf | PinesQuest | Haunted Hunt | Li'l Gideon Shrinks Back | Disney Channel - Snowman-O-Rama | Disney Channel Holiday Starglobe | PigPig Waddles Bounce Ultra | Villains Unite! | Mabel's Doodleblaster | Soos' Confusing Adventure | The Great Stanmobile Escape | Oddventure Land|
|Disney XD App||Prank-A-Tron 5000 | Magic Rune Mystery | Disney XD Hero Trip | Waddles Food Fever | Puzzle Ninja | Ultimate Air | Take Back The Falls|
|Other||Mystery Shack Attack | Disney Infinity 2.0 | Disney Infinity 3.0 | Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets|