Flavor Pups are the mascots of Smile Dip.
In Mabel's hallucination in "The Inconveniencing," it appears one of the Flavor Pups only makes incomprehensible noises, though when played backward you can make out the words, "Must distrust grunkle." The larger Flavor Pup can speak English and asks Mabel if she'd like to eat one of its candy paws, suggesting that the dogs are made of candy. However, this was a part of Mabel's hallucinations, as she was chewing on thin air.
In "Mabel's Scrapbook: Petting Zoo," one of the images Mabel flips past is her eating Smile Dip from "The Inconveniencing." The Flavor Pups are visible on the package in her hand.
Season 2In "Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality," one of them is seen in Mabeland.
The Flavor Pups are large yellow dogs with pink noses and light blue eyes. They both wear purple collars, but the larger Flavor Pup, Smiley McDoggington, also wears a purple bow tie and has eyelashes. The larger Flavor Pup also has a more fluffy tail than the smaller Flavor Pup and he doesn't stick his tongue out unlike the other. The larger Flavor Pup also has a larger hair tuft on his head than the other and no noticeable whiskers.
- 105. "The Inconveniencing"
- 219. "Weirdmageddon 2: Escape From Reality" (no lines)
- Das in "Das Flavor Pups" is German for "The."
- On the package, the smaller Flavor Pup has a light blue collar, but in Mabel's hallucination, they both have purple collars.
- In PigPig Waddles Bounce Ultra, the larger dog is named Smiley McDoggington.
- "Must distrust grunkle" could refer to several tricks or secrets Stan Pines has pulled or kept throughout the series.