|A darkness approaches...|
|This article is nominated for deletion because: |
Information on List of Gravity Falls Staff article
Please voice your opinion on this talk page if you disagree, or help the Gravity Falls Wiki by expanding it. Remember to check what links here and the the page history before deleting.
Terrace graduated from the School of Visual Arts in New York during the spring of 2013, and subsequently moved to Los Angeles after getting hired as a storyboard revisionist for Gravity Falls. As of the episode "Not What He Seems," Terrace had been working as a storyboard artist. After this episode, she now no longer worked on the series, though there are additional episodes where she worked as a storyboard artist. She is dating Alex Hirsch.
After finishing work on Gravity Falls, Terrace became a director on the first season of DuckTales. She is currently creating and executive producing her own series, entitled The Owl House, for Disney.
Storyboard revision credits
- 201. "Scary-oke"
- 202. "Into the Bunker"
- 203. "The Golf War"
- 204. "Sock Opera"
- 205. "Soos and the Real Girl"
- 206. "Little Gift Shop of Horrors"
- 208. "Blendin's Game"
- 209. "The Love God"
- 211. "Not What He Seems"
- 212. "A Tale of Two Stans"
- 214. "The Stanchurian Candidate"
- 215. "The Last Mabelcorn"
- 217. "Dipper and Mabel vs. the Future"
- 218. "Weirdmageddon Part 1"
- 220. "Weirdmageddon 3: Take Back The Falls"
- A background character in "The Stanchurian Candidate" is based off of her and two other members of staff.
- She was involved with the animation process of Gravity Falls: Legend of the Gnome Gemulets.
- Dana Terrace on Blogger (inactive)
- Dana Terrace at deviantART (inactive)
- Dana Terrace on format (inactive)
- Dana Terrace on Instagram
- Dana Terrace at the Internet Movie Database