Use this page to discuss pages that have been labelled for deletion.
When discussing, please use the following templates:
BE SURE TO SIGN YOUR NAMES WITH FOUR (4) TILDE: ~~~~
- 1 Pages
- 2 Characters
- 3 Categories
- 4 Redirects
- 5 Teenz Talk and other TV shows
- 6 Why delete it?
- 7 please dont delete the neil page
The Majority of/Most/All Staff Articles Currently Listed Here
- Support —I understand that some of these articles have unique information, but most of that information can be found on Wikipedia. In addition to this, a lot of the pages for staff barely contribute anything of interest besides the role the member played during the series' being produced.
- Oppose — Half and half. While I support the deletion of actors who have wikipedia pages, i believe staff should be kept. Yes, all of them. 07:40, March 9, 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose — basically what Yazzy said.
- Neutral — I think that we should keep the ones for main characters voice actors like Soos, Dipper, and Ford but ones like Melody aren’t really important. -eveglob
- Oppose — List of Gravity Falls Staff just has their names. These individual articles have way more information (including credits for specific episodes). Mr BKnew yourfather I did! 19:19, July 12, 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose — I think that theory articles should not be deleted, since it still contributes to the show Gravity Falls. Snowyflakeajs (talk) 15:50, March 16, 2020 (UTC)Snowyflakeajs
- Oppose — I think that the majority should stay, especially crew as they are a vital part of the series. Same goes for recurring characters' voice actors.Peacexfreedom (talk) 20:16, July 31, 2020 (UTC)
All Character Articles Listed Here
- Support —Every character article I have tagged is believed by myself to be too minor to have an article. Most of the characters appeared for a split-second in one or two episodes, or had fewer than 2 short lines of dialogue. With the exception of the Lilliputtian head knight and Lilliputtian pirate captain, all other articles should be deleted.
- Oppose — I don't thik so. Even if it's a very minor character you shouldn't delet it. It takes a while to make a page and you delet it in a second. This is just wrong.
- Oppose — Hm, I don't agree on deleting all of them outright. Some, like the Principal of Glass Shard Beach High School I'd like to keep, since he's got a VA and... an arguably important role in what happens in the plot. On the other hand, Unnamed girl with freckles can be merged into one page of minor recurring characters... In this case, I think we'll need a section for each character to vote on. 07:40, March 9, 2019 (UTC)
Lilliputtian head knight and Lilliputtian pirate captain
- Oppose — The Lilliputtian head knight and Lilliputtian pirate captain have been marked for deletion for the following reason: "Just because he is the leader doesn't justify a page". But they didn't get a page for being leaders of their holes, they got pages for having their own dialogue and a distinct participation from other Lilliputtians in the episode.
From the article guidelines: "Every character that visually appears on the show is allowed to have a page, except for characters that only appear in a group and don't perform any unique individual actions." These characters appear visually in the show and, even though they are part of a group, they perform unique individual actions. Even if they had small roles, they're not just another Lilliputtian from the bunch. Franz, Big Henry and Polly have their own pages too, and the latter two had very small roles. Should we delete them too? Or is it that the Head Knight and the Captain shouldn't get pages just because their names weren't given? Assistant Co captain Falcone (talk) 21:40, February 23, 2019 (UTC)
- Oppose —
- Oppose — No I think that he is important -eveglob
07:40, March 9, 2019 (UTC)
Every character has a category linking to a character page where they all appear. I think it's therefore unnecessary to have a saparte page with pictures of characters linking to their article. It's the same as the category:characters page. Therefore i marked the page for deletion because i don't think it's necessary to have two pages (the excisting characters category page is easy to find on this Wiki) about the same object. User:Octaafdebolle (talk) 01:01, April 21, 2020(UTC)
Unnamed Character Pages
Teenz Talk and other TV shows
- Oppose — - I don't believe these should be deleted just yet. Not deleting them would make it:
a.) easier to put [[Teenz Talk]] thingamajigs. (links)
b.) easier to find the page itself instead of adding redlinks and redirects. (i.e., it would be simpler just to keep the existing pages versus delete them and make all the redirects, then from there have all the preexisting links become redlinks)
Also, what if someone just wants to find a page singularly about what they are looking for versus a page with all the other links/articles/sections on it? That would make quite a bit more sense.
Why delete it?
She provided voices for the show. Deleting her page would be leaving out one of the.additional members.
please dont delete the neil page