| I need your help.|
This article is a stub. You can help the Gravity Falls Wiki by expanding it.
The Blind Eye Society is a secret society operating in Gravity Falls, Oregon.
The Blindeye Society is first mentioned in a cryptogram in the video game Rumble's Revenge, in which Bill Cipher alludes to the existence of a secret society within the town. The society is again referenced in a cryptogram in "Gideon Rises," which reads "SEARCH FOR THE BLINDEYE" when decoded.
The Blindeye Society makes its physical debut in "Society of the Blind Eye." Several years ago, McGucket built a contraption to make him forget certain events. He eventually began using it so frequently, he lost much of his memory and became senile. Sometime during that timeframe, he founded the society to make several residents forget of the paranormal activities they encountered, making them "ignorant and happy." Blind Ivan came into control of the society, at an unknown date.
- Old Man McGucket (founder)
- Blind Ivan (former leader)
- Toby Determined
- Bud Gleeful
- Woodpecker's husband
- Skull Fracture bouncer
- 120. "Gideon Rises" (mentioned)
- 201. "Scary-oke" (pictured)
- 203. "The Golf War" (pictured)
- 205. "Soos and the Real Girl" (pictured)
- 207. "Society of the Blind Eye"
- 1. "Candy Monster" (pictured)
- 2. "Stan's Tattoo" (pictured)
- 3. "Mailbox" (pictured)
- 4. "Lefty" (pictured)
- 5. "Tooth" (pictured)
- 6. "The Hide-Behind" (pictured)
- Rumble's Revenge (mentioned)
- Numerous allusions to the society are made before its physical debut:
- The existence of the society was originally confirmed in a cryptogram in Rumble's Revenge.
- The cryptogram in the end credits of "Gideon Rises" reveals the society's name.
- The images at the end of the Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained shorts depict its symbol.
- The symbol appears again among the graffiti on the wall outside Hermanos Brothers in "The Golf War."
- Numerous symbols associated with the society have led many fans to believe it will have somewhat the same structure and concept of the infamous Illuminati because of their vast similarities