| I need your help.|
This article is a stub. You can help the Gravity Falls Wiki by expanding it.
| BEWARB! Spoilers ahead!|
This article contains significant plot details from an episode that has not yet aired.
The Blind Eye Society is a secret society operating in Gravity Falls, Oregon.
The Blindeye Society is first mentioned in a cryptogram in the video game Rumble's Revenge, in which Bill Cipher alludes to the existence of a secret society within the town. The society is again referenced in a cryptogram in "Gideon Rises," which reads "SEARCH FOR THE BLINDEYE" when decoded.
The Blindeye Society makes its physical debut in "Society of the Blind Eye." They are a group of townspeople whose mission is to erase the memories of unusual creatures from the citizens of Gravity Falls in order to make them ignorant and happy with a ray gun. It was created by Old Man McGucket in the past due to his fear of the mysterious events but continued use of the ray gun will cause unintended memory loss.
- 120. "Gideon Rises" (mentioned)
- 201. "Scary-oke" (pictured)
- 203. "The Golf War" (pictured)
- 205. "Soos and the Real Girl" (pictured)
- 207. "Society of the Blind Eye"
- 1. "Candy Monster" (pictured)
- 2. "Stan's Tattoo" (pictured)
- 3. "Mailbox" (pictured)
- 4. "Lefty" (pictured)
- 5. "Tooth" (pictured)
- 6. "The Hide-Behind" (pictured)
- Rumble's Revenge (mentioned)
- Numerous allusions to the society are made before its physical debut:
- The existence of the society was originally confirmed in a cryptogram in Rumble's Revenge.
- The cryptogram in the end credits of "Gideon Rises" reveals the society's name.
- The images at the end of the Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained shorts depict its symbol.
- The symbol appears again among the graffiti on the wall outside Hermanos Brothers in "The Golf War."
- Numerous symbols associated with the society have led many fans to believe it will have somewhat the same structure and concept of the infamous Illuminati because of their vast similarities