| I need your help.|
This article is a stub. You can help the Gravity Falls Wiki by expanding it.
| BEWARB! Spoilers ahead!|
This article contains significant plot details from an episode that has not yet aired.
The Blind Eye Society is a secret society operating in Gravity Falls, Oregon.
The Blindeye Society is first mentioned in a cryptogram in the video game Rumble's Revenge, in which Bill Cipher alludes to the existence of a secret society within the town. The society is again referenced in a cryptogram in "Gideon Rises," which reads "SEARCH FOR THE BLINDEYE" when decoded.
The Blindeye Society makes its physical debut in "Society of the Blind Eye."
- 120. "Gideon Rises" (mentioned)
- 201. "Scary-oke" (pictured)
- 203. "The Golf War" (pictured)
- 205. "Soos and the Real Girl" (pictured)
- 207. "Society of the Blind Eye"
- 1. "Candy Monster" (pictured)
- 2. "Stan's Tattoo" (pictured)
- 3. "Mailbox" (pictured)
- 4. "Lefty" (pictured)
- 5. "Tooth" (pictured)
- 6. "The Hide-Behind" (pictured)
- Rumble's Revenge (mentioned)
- Numerous allusions to the society are made before its physical debut:
- The existence of the society was originally confirmed in a cryptogram in Rumble's Revenge.
- The cryptogram in the end credits of "Gideon Rises" reveals the society's name.
- The images at the end of the Dipper's Guide to the Unexplained shorts depict its symbol.
- The symbol appears again among the graffiti on the wall outside Hermanos Brothers in "The Golf War."