The Arcade is where many citizens of Gravity Falls visit to play video games.
Soos is a long-standing frequent customer of the arcade, and even claims to have learned everything he knows from there, like how to cross the street, eat ghosts, and dance.
In "Fight Fighters," Soos, Dipper, Mabel, Grunkle Stan, and Wendy Corduroy go to the arcade. Soos shows Mabel and Stan various games and explains his past there. They then encounter Old Man McGucket playing an out-of-order game, Ho-Down Hero, and Stan plays the rip-off game Insert Coin. Next, Dipper and Wendy are shown playing Fight Fighters as Rumble McSkirmish and Dr. Karate, respectively. Robbie, who is in the midst of putting up posters for his band, catches sight of them, and comes over and pushes Dipper out of the way.
Later, after Robbie challenges Dipper to a fight, the latter goes to the arcade with Soos in order to hide from his challenger. As he plays Fight Fighters, he uncovers a code to bring the characters of the game to life, enters it and unleashes Rumble McSkirmish. Meanwhile, Soos crawls into and gets stuck in the game Nort, though he does manage to somehow escape later on.
Known arcade games
- BG Painter Extreme
- The Claw - a crane game.
- Ho-Down Hero - a Dance Dance Revolution parody gameplay.
- Insert Token - One of the arcade's newest games, and a rip-off, that only involves a player inserting a quarter to win.
- Fight Fighters - a Street Fighter parody that can send characters into the real world. Its gameplay parodies Street Fighter II
- Frog Time - a parody of Frogger.
- Ghost Maze - a Pac-Man parody. Its gameplay is similar to Pac-Man.
- Lazer Wizard - a pinball game.
- Nerd Punch 2 - a video game in which players punch a virtual "nerd." It is a parody of Punch-Out!!
- Nort - The game based on the movie; based on the game. A parody of Tron.
- Pizza Time - a BurgerTime parody.
- See also: List of allusions.
- During the beginning, Bill Cipher is seen on the screen of the video game the unnamed hillbilly is playing.